uhh oh...looks like youre a shithead

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stemtron

i dont know what to say except that the natural and beg autorack is freshhh. I couldn't find a way to contact you personally, but i was wondering if i could use the autorack shots in the next issue of my zine. E-mail me if you can.

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

big up for mber and much real solid letters

not that hooky dooky art fag shit

dont you mean faggot little bubble letters? i know girls in highschool that have more letter flow than that.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by mike tyson

dont you mean faggot little bubble letters? i know girls in highschool that have more letter flow than that.

hey dont blame me for ur bad taste in graffiti

Originally posted by mike tyson

yea at the same time mber is probably painting more graffiti than you ...... on the internet right now .... so leave it at that

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by 40 oz king

yea at the same time mber is probably painting more graffiti than you ...... on the internet right now .... so leave it at that

sissy little bitch. go rub his balls a bit more.

i second that.

and you kids need to keep your flame bitchboy arguing out of my threads yo.

mber isnt better than begr, but in the same light, begr isnt better than mber. see what im sayin?

if not, who cares. quit talkin shit, and respect kids that are PAINTING FR8S

Guest krowteN

well i didnt get to see the fliks but MBER is fresher than the names i heard mentioned. i guess what makes mber so fresh is hes not here jumping on his own dick everytime someone posts a flik of his...like some people!

From Freephot-i.net

The good news is that we upgraded the server with a new engine. The bad news is that the disks crashed again on us during the process. Unfortunately, the next step would have been to implement a good backup strategy but we got unlucky and we experienced the disk failure before we had a chance to do so.

i seriously hate the new upload layout they have.

you have to enter a name and description for each image, which for people like me who post 200000 flix a week, sucks ass.

im actually wanting to do a fr8 site, anyone have webspace and want to host me? but i want to be able to post flix here, so none of that bullshit bandwith trickery.

<HR>

Archived