ANOTHER FUCKIN CONTINUOUS STORY!!!!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Doom

And while "satan guy" is giving ho's the 1-2 rub down...........

Sally Jessie freaks out like that "Cheri Oteri" bitch from Saturday Night live when she's playing the pill popper role..............

And cuts Ricki Flake with a boxcutter causing her tubby ass rolls to leak

Penzoil 30 weight everywhere which causes the homosexual soccer players to slip and fall on the rubber dildo.............

Which in turn infuriates "Satan Guy" 'cause his nub ain't getting the play it was two minutes before that..........

So he...........

Guest willy.wonka

and says,"hi,some people call me NATHAN ,BUT YOU CAN LEAVE ME MESSAGES ON MY BOARD AND SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF IT, IF YOU CAN....get in touch with me and......

so richard simmons comes back from the hors d'ouvres cart and finds a little slice of heaven awaiting him, so he whips it out and starts whacking it while he preforms some foreplay with a baby carrot, when arnold comes back, and goes into a rage, screaming. . .

Guest ceas902

all the ninja turtles hold Nathan down while Leinardo takes his staff and rams it up Nathans ass so it will be nice and loose for....

Guest willy.wonka

ganja.listening to TOO SHORT'FREAKY TALES..osama said,"eh yo,wussup my nigggggga!" fredy mercury bagan to stare up in the sky at....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

and moe lester came around, shot the mongoose, stole the pineapple, cut it up into silces and made a fruit treat, gave it to deliss because shes so hot, and then once again vanished into the dark, leaving deliss wondering who the magical man was!! o yeah, and then it started to rain and the russians were planning...

Guest ThePrankster

and the Russians went down, but got back up again, then the homosexual golfers and soccer players collided with the russians and...

• 2 months later...

Archived