Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

who else is dumb hyped about the season finale of FRIENDS

shits yeah nukka....ive got my mexican food, my 22 of corona and rachel and ross are having their baby......please believe i will not be on here in 5 minutes.....

Guest --zeSto--

every single episode.

cue laugh track.

3, 2, 1... cue laugh track.

and ready... cue laugh track.

hold...now! cue laugh track.

pause.... cue laugh track.

whoa nipples!

cue laugh track.

and finally... cue laugh track.

fade out.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

oh god....i wish i wasnt so confused about my own sexuallity, then mabey i could enjoy a good tv show while drinking good beer and sitting next to a hot ass girl....*sigh*....if only i were boogie hands

please believe......

you cant touch me

your right, you bitch told me all about your raging case of herpes...belive i aint trynna touch you, and your girl gives a mean blow job..even with a condom on...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

friends sucks. what the hell is your problem?

i used to hate friends, but then i had to watch it cause my girl always wanted to. at first i would laugh sarcastically and point out the obvious things, just to annoy her. but as time went on, the fake laughter turned into real chuckles. now i think the show is hilarious. don't start watching it, it'll turn you.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i used to hate friends, but then i had to watch it cause my girl always wanted to.

agag@@the truth

hey boogie

I heard valtrex helps these days, freinds should be the perfect audience...young, yuppie and slutty. right up your ally there guy.

just thought id be helpfull...

oh and thank your bitch again for lettin me bust nuts in her hair.

Guest uncle-boy

that ending was fucked uuuuuuuppp!:mad:

i wanted to watch it, me and boogie have had this conversation before.

what happened?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i wanted to watch it, me and boogie have had this conversation before.

what happened?

rahceal had her baby and everyone was wondering if her and ross were going to get married. well earlier in the show ross's mom gave him her mothers ring, incase hedecides to propose to rahceal. well everyone knows that they like eachother, so in the end you're waiting to see them hook it up. well ross leaves the room to get something for racheal, and leaves the ring in the room. well while he's gone, racheal is talking to joey about how she's sure ross is going to hook up with someone else, and she's all bummed. well joey ends up going to get something from under a table, where he finds ross's ring. he looks all suprised cause he realizes that ross does want to marry racheal. but he turns around (still on his knee) and is facing her, holding the ring. he says nothing......then racheal says "yes"... what da fuck? then it shows ross walking back to the room all happy, with flowers for racheal. end of the show.

i hope that made sense.

Guest JUWSE

i cant believe so many people watch friends. it makes me want to commit a violent crime.

the damn end pissed me off , not in a 'whoo damn cant wait till next season ' way . But more in a ' what the fuck , that would never happen in real life ' way . stupid writing . OBVIOUSLY , they she woulda realized it had fallen out of ross' coat .jesus sanchez already

I didn't watch it, but please. Did you think they WOULDN'T leave some kind of cliffhanger for next season? Its in the tv guide as (part 1 of 2) and they always do that...

NO , it was not a hairpulling cliffhanger . it was a retarded abstraction of reality .

all y'all who say the show sucks are foolin yourselves ...........theres no way in hell if you actually sat down and watched an entire episode you couldnt laugh atleast once ..........take me up on it , i dare ya .

Friend is for women and fags. Other than watching a few seconds when Aniston is on screen wearing a see through top and it's cold on the set.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

all y'all who say the show sucks are foolin yourselves ...........theres no way in hell if you actually sat down and watched an entire episode you couldnt laugh atleast once ..........take me up on it , i dare ya .

try it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this