Rapper Dapper Snapper....

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

all around ill post..however that Eruptoe kicks everyones ass and really doesn't give a shit what your name is.

Guest euthana5ia

ono and hub...those are nice catches...that jaber train was in the scribble i was looking at watitng for the pictures to load.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

was that a line of new krl's or are they buffed ones? last time i saw krl's in new york there wasnt any room on them

It looked to me like they were brand spankin new KRL's ....But, I know that they will not stay that clean for long....That's a Fact....

dam 1/2 of them are red x's =(

if them are new krl's its on ---time 2 make a trip 2 the krl yard!

i know the blue ones are geting buffed, cuz me and fucko did a buffed one a few weeks ago...---so stay off the the CAR INFO~and let them ride!!!!!!!

Guest Stemtron

egg man is back with the ill shit!! Way to many good pieces on here to mention. Best post i've seen in a while. Did you ever get my package? I sent it you a long time ago, but i never heard back from you. E-mail me!

Re: CROW YA FUCK!!!!!--FUCKO THE PAINT SLUT

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

POST THAT TEAL KRL YABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL KRL TO ME! THE NUMBERS ARE EVEN THE SAME 10060!!

SAME O SAME O!

PEACE!

GREAT POST!

H

HOW MANY TIME'S DO I HAVE 2 TELL YEA I DONT HAVE A SCANNER!!!

SLAPPER NUTS, I'LL SEE IF UNION BENCHER WILL SCAN IT IF I GO OVER THERE THIS WEEKEND............

:idea:

Archived