• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kodak

totem...daim...seak...loomit

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by HomerJayII

In regards to LOOMIT, some of the older guys know that he used to rock straight, "non3-d" letters back in the day.

Actually saw a German book with Loomit pieces from when he started back in 1983. They are atrocious (obviously enough seeing as he just started and they were straight subway art bites) but it is odd, as I imagined him as always being good, not having to start somewhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont even like Daims pieces much anymore, it was nice at first, u know, something new... but years later......

I do have to give him props tho, they are very well executed.

daim's shit is always the same letter form in the 3d .. but omg.. they all run this game into the ground..

imagine if they still repped the streets for real.. not just legals.. we might as well quit.

their styles just blow me the hell away!

Guest krie

ohhhh yer nice one

yeahhhh

im feeeeeling it

ohhhhhh yea

thats mad

yerpp sweeeeeeet

10/10

actually

11/10

niceeee one

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,those guys are badass..big props to those folks...

Guest TECONE SW

I think it would be hot if daim just busted out a crazy wildstyle just to throw everyone off...

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by HomerJayII

Are you ZODAK from Southern Cali? Anyways, these flics rock and yes these guys are among my own favorites as well. The trio with KEM, TOTEM2, and SEVER rock the most.

omg did u say they "rock" never ever say that again... saying a writer rocks is something a girl would say...

on the other hand u could say i was rocking freights all night and that would be all right..

Guest havek

little off the subject of everyone one being dope (big ups 2 them catts) but does anyone know why when daim does his 3d's he uses more than 1 color for his begining outlines ? just curious never seen it done by anyone else :confused:

Guest TECONE SW
omg did u say they "rock" never ever say that again... saying a writer rocks is something a girl would say...

on the other hand u could say i was rocking freights all night and that would be all right..

what the fuck is wrong with "rock"... I've never seen someone act all stupid over sayin that piece "rocks" or some shit like that... you know what he meant by that and that's all that matters... so relax and catch a breather and stop worryin about so much as what people use as "slang" words...

the 3d shiz reallt aint my thing...but i can reconize he has way more tallent that i can ever dream of....nice post

Guest Ser3adc

hot damn!...that prodo with the guy doin a throwie in a book blows my fuckin mind...i thought that shit was a photo at first...bump for this thread!BUMP:D

my say...

Loomits not really a fav of mine. He gets props tho.

Daim is the same old letters but it must be the colors, cause as I looked at these flix i was like "didnt i just look at this?" but when looking at the color its like wow! :crazy:

SEAK........:eek: :dazed:

Totem is a fav. I think there should have been more of his flix. That new one on PAINT MY FACE thats all yellow with the guy pushing the kids on the swings. I literally wet myself.

All these guys are ill, the thing with Daim & loomit is if its just lettering it gets boring after a while. But the shit on that big wall with the basketball court behind the wall, well anyways, the wall with the hand drawing something and it just loops...thats ILL! The video game one is nice. The one with the chicks and the guy doing the throwup in the blackbook is hot! Just that they throw in some characters, its bound to be hot!!! These guys must feel good inside themselves.