totem...daim...seak...loomit

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by HomerJayII

Are you ZODAK from Southern Cali? Anyways, these flics rock and yes these guys are among my own favorites as well. The trio with KEM, TOTEM2, and SEVER rock the most.

omg did u say they "rock" never ever say that again... saying a writer rocks is something a girl would say...

on the other hand u could say i was rocking freights all night and that would be all right..

Guest havek

little off the subject of everyone one being dope (big ups 2 them catts) but does anyone know why when daim does his 3d's he uses more than 1 color for his begining outlines ? just curious never seen it done by anyone else :confused:

Guest TECONE SW
omg did u say they "rock" never ever say that again... saying a writer rocks is something a girl would say...

on the other hand u could say i was rocking freights all night and that would be all right..

what the fuck is wrong with "rock"... I've never seen someone act all stupid over sayin that piece "rocks" or some shit like that... you know what he meant by that and that's all that matters... so relax and catch a breather and stop worryin about so much as what people use as "slang" words...

Guest Ser3adc

hot damn!...that prodo with the guy doin a throwie in a book blows my fuckin mind...i thought that shit was a photo at first...bump for this thread!BUMP:D

my say...

Loomits not really a fav of mine. He gets props tho.

Daim is the same old letters but it must be the colors, cause as I looked at these flix i was like "didnt i just look at this?" but when looking at the color its like wow! :crazy:

SEAK........:eek: :dazed:

Totem is a fav. I think there should have been more of his flix. That new one on PAINT MY FACE thats all yellow with the guy pushing the kids on the swings. I literally wet myself.

All these guys are ill, the thing with Daim & loomit is if its just lettering it gets boring after a while. But the shit on that big wall with the basketball court behind the wall, well anyways, the wall with the hand drawing something and it just loops...thats ILL! The video game one is nice. The one with the chicks and the guy doing the throwup in the blackbook is hot! Just that they throw in some characters, its bound to be hot!!! These guys must feel good inside themselves.

Thats what im talking about!

That spread out seak is nice!

im kinda tired of daims letters but those colors are ill.

Too bad Totem couldnt get his hands on some euro paint in atlanta

all ive seen him paint with is krylon and rusto

... but pretty good for just Krylon and rusto i think!

Bam!

yo KODAK... are you from ATL, or did u just jack those pics from another site?? I'm talking about tha Totem2 flicks, Civic Yard flicks, and 40 yard flicks.... jus wonderin if u were in ATL or not.... peace

Archived