In the 4 years I have owned my comp..

Sevs210

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am first again which contrary to popular belief does not mean i am worst , it does however mean that i am the best , which does not rhyme with second , but mecond does . as as you all know what mecond means , i wont bother explaining it to you , i will explain why the earth goes round though , it is bc there are giants that live in space , and for fun the spin rocks , our planet being one of them . much like how we spin thoe top things that spin for awhile and then fall over , occasionally knocking your pet mosquito to the floor , where your cat accidentally eats the poor bastard . then of course you go ape shit and kill the damn cat , figuratively not literally of course . or perhaps literally if you live in opressed china in which case i do not envy you because im gonna have atleast 3 or four thousand kids , not just one . so i can raise them up to be my own personal gestapo , if you are not sure what gestapo means , i would suggest researching the nazi invasion of europe during WWII , which is quite an interesting moment in our history , not as interesting as the invention of modern popcorn machines , but close enough to make you want to eat some popcorn, which you shouldnt do bc it can get stuck in your teeth and grow into semi sentient beings with laser eyesight , and they would proceed in shooting your friends in the eyes as an automatic response system every time you opened your mouth , which would obviously be fuckin cool , you could watch and laugh for hours , bc everytime you laugh you'd shoot someone , you'd be caught in a neverending loop , somewhat like perpetual motion machines , which may or may not be a new invention of mine i have locked in my garage . but i dont have a garage so i guess you solved the mystery of the ages , way to go sherlock , see you at the beach .

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by DETO

GO GET SOME OF THAT AIR IN A CAN SHIT, SHIT IS DOPE! ;)

go get that canned air, pull down your droors, pull down your skivvies, and spray the air on the space between your nutsack and your anus, for a good minute or two. it feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Guest NATO

bah air in a can? paying for air bah. just hold your keyboard upside down and shake it. mine was full of crumbs hair and general shit.

• 2 months later...

Archived