Strickly espo

Rikimaru

ck oner and yo

hey emit, havent seen or heard of you in a minute men...

still with my dogs, midnight and bromley, and we moved out the barn yo, but wear oh where is my sista jive, holla at em too tell em i'am ok and tits not clits, yo

still gat it, any way glad to see you doing well.

another bmx bandit from back then.

and oh espo that ck one, any way thats all i got to say, the reappropriation at brand camp isnt succesful in subversion , cash in hand and in head kid, tell me know more about quiting when you do it aint deaf and it aint walking on those and these hear streets, and fuck keeping it real too, i hate that shit, but your rent aint that high, and well fuck all hope to see you in italy again venice or venazia its all mine to me. save the kid thats how the movie ends, save the kid and kill dylan. isn t it a secret.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word the fuck up to espo. Being from another country, i've never been able to experience that much of his stuff, but when i first saw his work a couple of years ago, he became one of my favourites straight away and has influenced my stuff ever since. So big ups to Espo.

and who could forget...

a bit snagged from an old Villiage Voice....

Arresting an artist for making fun of Rudy Giuliani is hardly the worst of the police department's recent sins. At least Steven Powers is alive to promote himself. But it's truly scary to think that if you invite people to throw artificial dung at a portrait of the mayor—especially one that resembles the infamous Madonna packing them in at the Brooklyn Museum—the police will raid your apartment. And if they spot a set of brass knuckles hanging on the kitchen wall, they will bust you for possessing a weapon.

Originally posted by Krave

a real writer, fo sure Espo. Mad respekt to homes' but that one marker piece right above me is just terrible. the paint is what counts anyway, oh so original.

http://www.artcrimes.com/krave/citystreet_krave.jpg'>

are you kidding? that thing you posted is garbage...that shit looks like a reject for a tribal gear tshirt in 1994. that espo book piece was prolly done in like 1985 when you were like 3yrs old.

read what I wrote again stupid, I am not dissing espo. He is out of hand. I said " PAINT IS WHAT COUNTS ANYWAY !!! " CAN YOU READ ? don't hate me, I aint steppin to homes, but I can draw too. paint is what counts, so step off hoe! I aint contestin isht'

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

this is cool and all... but it looks unfinished ;)

you dont get it. it doesn't have an outline which makes it original.

it is simplified to the most essential shape, which is brilliant. And it is easy to read which is THE WHOLE POINT. Do you think a cop would arrest him doing that ? so who is hustlin who, Espo has mastered the craft. Recognize!!! i know what Im talking about!

Originally posted by Krave

a real writer, fo sure Espo. Mad respekt to homes' but that one marker piece right above me is just terrible. the paint is what counts anyway, oh so original.

http://www.artcrimes.com/krave/citystreet_krave.jpg'>

Krave = WAKEST 12oz MEMBER EVER!

you are soooo stupid so uninformed and hype yoruself so much...i hope someone in your city fucks you up for being so DUMB!

I know toys that I would rate higher than you!

Archived