Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

I'm in a thread starting mood....

sour skittles rule. i've munched down about 3 boxes of the shit today. they're the best. i love the yellow ones. they're got the most tang. anyone outside australia have these things called warheads before? super sour shit. fuckin dope. i used to love those things. i don't think they make them anymore though. lame. i like sour things. i love to cut a lemon in half and dig in. beautiful. yeah! cool thread. mr abc.

lilt is cool too. i'm hooked ever since i got a bottle out of a vending machine at heathrow airport upon arrival to europe. this shit is the dopeness. and red bull too. don't front. cool thread starter mr abc oner gee nigguh what nigguh who like whoa

sour shit rules :eek: i love lemons! actually any citris is great :crazy:

Guest willy.wonka

i cant really stand sweets...

but for your new sig you could put down "not 123's":o

sour skittles suck ass , regular skittles are way better , but JELLY TOTS kick shit up like dust stormes on a shit farm .

Guest Eski

ahhh the days of seeing how many warheads you could fit in your mouth before you broke down and cryed...good times...

sour skittles are the sheezy

Guest Smok

I always prefered the hot warheads. Actually, I like any thing hot. Yesterday, I was digging through my brother's spices, tossing a little bit of everything in my mouth, white pepper, Mexican chilis, some other weird shit, then after the cayenne I finally broke down and drank a glass of water.

Anyway, fuck sour, hot is where it's at.

where in the hell do u guys live? they still make warheads over here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this