how long until the masses accept graffiti?

fizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eessee

i think that we well never be accepted as long as we live in a ciivlized society with assholes who think graff is the most ugliest thing contributed to art history ever.... so until that days come is when the devil beats god when is never ever.... fuck society and the masses...:mad:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

PEOPLE WILL NEVER ACCEPT GRAFFITI, AND THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT...I LIKE THE LOOKS THE STUPID FUCKERS GIVE ME WHEN IM CRUSHING THE BACK OF A BUS...I LIKE THE FEELING I GET WHEN SOME FUCKER TRIES TO LECTURE ME ON MORALS AND I TELL HIM TO SUCK MY DICK....ONE TIME THIS LADY STARTED TO LECTURE HER DAUGHTER ON "GRAFFITING" WHEN SHE SAW ME HITTING UP A BUS ONCE...STUPID BITCHES....FUCK THE "MASSES" THEY ARE ALL BRAIN WASHED DUMBASSES MAKING MONEY FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND I HOPE TO GOD IM NOT GONNA END UP LIKE THEM!!!!!

Originally posted by ASER1NE

all they need do is creat more legals , like under bridges that no one goes under anyhow , and that will stop a good portion of illegal vandalism in that area . please believe it .

i totally agree with you!, in my town, a little south of the atl, there are 3 bridges that no one goes under, they city says it leads more illegal graff. but how i see it is, is that because we cant paint these spots, we have to find more spots that happen to be illegal, damn morons

Archived