THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING....

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo abc, some pretty cool stuff, hope you're cool with some constructive critisism!? Ok, the shark is cool, even though its a jaws RDC bite, I know you were from Melbourne and that's no coinsidence, or am I mistakin'? With the pieces, it kinda looks like you look at too many mags, try to stay outta the mags for some time, and eventually you'll build on some of those already solid ideas and make it more your own. I mean you went from INXS TAYLOR, to like Berlin blocky style. And then a French styled train. At least your looking at quality styles, I dunno your styles should be a traceable process, you jumped too many guns in my opinion.

Keep it up, your on the right track, just kinda make it more your own, and don't be afraid to take style risks. Sorry for sounding like a cunt, cos your stuffs better than most tripe out there, but your real close to bringing in your own style, which is rare these days.:p

Originally posted by rib

Ok, the shark is cool, even though its a jaws RDC bite

uh, don't think so. i haven't been living in melbourne for 18 months now, and the first time i saw the jors shark was last week. that shark posted there was done about 2 or 3 months ago here in dublin, and i've been doing them now for about 6 months. as for me style, just in the way i like to do different words, i like to try different styles. one thing i can't stand is seeing someone do the same piece over and over again. i'll post a recent piece shortly that again looks nothing like any of those pieces up there. criticism's cool and all, but don't jump the gun thinking you know what i'm about. and the taylor comment? i know who he is, and i don't see the connection.

so now lets see some of your stuff mr originality.

ps- northernlite....that second piece is bangin dude.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

All you internet graffiti scensters have been waiting for this one!! I see yall getting amped about battling on the web. The way I see it is that yall have fallen prey to your own inner gayness. We all have that gayness at first, but you gotta learn to drown it out. Graffit is not about all this stupid postin shit, 120z has turned yall into internet scallywags on the real. Go buy a James Brown Cd and listen to that shit and forget this site ever existed.

Y'all can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk.....?

Faceless, gutless, pussy ass toy bitches.

Props to Mr ABC for provin he knows what's goin down

Well thank you, mr ABC. I must say that you are pretty OK yourself, I am gonna sound like an echo of earlier mentions, but my favourite of yours is that shark. I could never put up something that clean with just an outline. It´s all pretty good though..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

as for me style, just in the way i like to do different words, i like to try different styles. one thing i can't stand is seeing someone do the same piece over and over again. i'll post a recent piece shortly that again looks nothing like any of those pieces up there. criticism's cool and all, but don't jump the gun thinking you know what i'm about..

I quite agree, even if I don´t change my letters much, I always try to do different styles since I get tired of doing the same style all the time.

Sometimes it won´t even look very good, but I just have to try out styles and techniques all the time to know what they feel like.

Mr. Fukshitup

>>>>uh, don't think so. i haven't been living in melbourne for 18 months now, and the first time i saw the jors shark was last week. that shark posted there was done about 2 or 3 months ago here in dublin, and i've been doing them now for about 6 months. <<<

Are you serious? Jaws has been doin them for about 8 years, I thought you would know your history a bit better than that!

>>>>>as for me style, just in the way i like to do different words, i like to try different styles.<<<<<<<

You don't just "change" styles, you progress, how did you come to those style conclusions? How can you have completey different styles running at the same time? Some of them contradict themselves. They are bits of other peoples stuff, nothing else to it, and if you were honest with yourself you'd realise that. It's like make up your mind what you wanna bite.

Also there is a rambo sdk it.

It's like if Dmote does a blocky, or a wildstyle, its still in that vain of style, even though there different. Your stuff is like different people, no point of foundation.

Originally posted by rib

Are you serious? Jaws has been doin them for about 8 years, I thought you would know your history a bit better than that!

since when? i lived on the dandenong line my whole life and never saw one until last week, and anyway, my shark looks NOTHING like his shark did.

>>>>>as for me style, just in the way i like to do different words, i like to try different styles.<<<<<<<

You don't just "change" styles, you progress, how did you come to those style conclusions? How can you have completey different styles running at the same time? Some of them contradict themselves. They are bits of other peoples stuff, nothing else to it, and if you were honest with yourself you'd realise that. It's like make up your mind what you wanna bite.

you talk all this shit, but again mr originality, where are your pieces? and if i'm biting so hard, show me the pieces i ripped off. i may use elements from here and there cos i think they look cool, just as anybody else does. were you the first person to put bubbles around you piece? no. were you the first person to use white in-lines? no. were you the first person to use fades in your 3d? no. but i guarentee you that all of these things have shown up in every writers pieces at one stage or another.

now it's time for you to put your money where your mouth is. you wanna rip on someone else, how bout you take that leap and show us your mad original styles pal.

Guest cover .

syze.

yo syze..

i'm diggin your shit.

huge evolution/improvement within 1st flick and the last flick..

props ..

Archived