Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LadyKrink

if you know anything about cars i need help...

aight i got my shit lowered like 4 months ago and it is so fucking bumpy i dont like to drive people in it. i know one person on this shit has a lowered car, how do i keep my car lowered and stop it from bouncing, new coil overs?

ahh my kinda question

what do you drive and how is it lowered?

i got a 94' honda prelude...i got arospeed coil over and my shit is fuckin horrible. Not only that its not even slammed, like its pretty low but not like damn that shit is fuckin slammed, and thats what i want it to be like. HELP!!!

kristy, it seems like your a lil rich girl, mommy and daddy buy alot of things for you dont they?

http://www.bumpit.com/TWICE%20AS%20NICEweb.jpg'>

well you see - there must be a problem with the bilateral catalytic exhaust pipeline, which in turn affects the binary logarhythms which are essential in translation through the black box.

my word of advice to you:

take a sip of the potion and hit the three wheel motion.

robo cop you seem like a little punk ass bitch who needs to mind your own business...i worked for my car dont assume all white girls with nice cars got it from mommy and daddy hater

i just installed some coilovers on my car recently as well. mine happen to be both height and dampening adjustable. personally with a 2" drop i find they're a little bouncy but i haven't even messed with any of the settings yet. i'd tell you have someone who knows what they're doing take a look at them..

if u installed ajustable coil over, then u bought bad ones. if u chopped the springs then u wasted spings cause it bounces alot. by air or gas shoccs an it should bounce that much.

Originally posted by kristy

i got a 94' honda prelude...i got arospeed coil over and my shit is fuckin horrible. Not only that its not even slammed, like its pretty low but not like damn that shit is fuckin slammed, and thats what i want it to be like. HELP!!!

word of advice dont buy shitty coilovers dum ass. seriously research before u buy parts for your car. just cause they cost alot doesnt mean they are good.

lol and another reason why u bouce alot. u live in muther fuccing la. and u expect not to bounce? u must be fuccing joking. they have horrible ass raods there. also make sure they actually installed the coilovers and didnt just chop yer springs an put yer coliovers bacc on tha shelf. cause we r talkin la here.

im a mutha fuccin foutain of advice this mornin. woohoo.

NEU SPEED COIL OVERS AND A FRONT AND REAR STRUT BAR MINE IS SLAMED TO THE GROUND AND RIDES SMOOTH AS FUCK, MAKE SHURE WHO EVER PUTS THEM ON KNOWS WHAT IN THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING

i got weapon r coil overs...

i havent got too much problem with bounce..

3 and a 1/2 inch drop.

just gotta watch for bumps in the road.:D

Just wait till you get rims....I run a 2" drop with 17's on my MK I golf and the shit is intence. Are you just bouncing or are you rubbing?

:confused: hm....

:idea: drive a fucking nova

:) then you wont have to be worried about stupid shit like that.

:cool: :cool:

all of what you are saying comes with lowering. my boy just dropped his jetta on coil overs and that shit bounces like hell, but its a smoth bounce so its cool.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey t.t. boy....email me maaaang....intelligentmonkee@yahoo.com

be safe

most lowered cars ive riden in seem to have a rougher ride anyhow, whether with springs or coil overs...of course i dont own lowered car though....ive just riden in serveral friends' rides.....and this is just by observation....i really dont know what you can do to fix the problem...

Heres an idea - Dont Lower Your Car!!! Get some fucken 24's on that shit and fill the gaps!!!

Everytime i come around the city Bling Bling

Originally posted by moyen

Just wait till you get rims....I run a 2" drop with 17's on my MK I golf and the shit is intence. Are you just bouncing or are you rubbing?

runnin 17's...

fun times. i think im actually closer to 3 inches in drop...but yea, its fun.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this