if you know anything about cars i need help...

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a 94' honda prelude...i got arospeed coil over and my shit is fuckin horrible. Not only that its not even slammed, like its pretty low but not like damn that shit is fuckin slammed, and thats what i want it to be like. HELP!!!

i just installed some coilovers on my car recently as well. mine happen to be both height and dampening adjustable. personally with a 2" drop i find they're a little bouncy but i haven't even messed with any of the settings yet. i'd tell you have someone who knows what they're doing take a look at them..

Originally posted by kristy

i got a 94' honda prelude...i got arospeed coil over and my shit is fuckin horrible. Not only that its not even slammed, like its pretty low but not like damn that shit is fuckin slammed, and thats what i want it to be like. HELP!!!

word of advice dont buy shitty coilovers dum ass. seriously research before u buy parts for your car. just cause they cost alot doesnt mean they are good.

lol and another reason why u bouce alot. u live in muther fuccing la. and u expect not to bounce? u must be fuccing joking. they have horrible ass raods there. also make sure they actually installed the coilovers and didnt just chop yer springs an put yer coliovers bacc on tha shelf. cause we r talkin la here.

most lowered cars ive riden in seem to have a rougher ride anyhow, whether with springs or coil overs...of course i dont own lowered car though....ive just riden in serveral friends' rides.....and this is just by observation....i really dont know what you can do to fix the problem...

Originally posted by moyen

Just wait till you get rims....I run a 2" drop with 17's on my MK I golf and the shit is intence. Are you just bouncing or are you rubbing?

runnin 17's...

fun times. i think im actually closer to 3 inches in drop...but yea, its fun.

hahahahahaha.....i just find it funny that your tweaking a 94 honda...let me guess you got nice bigass chrome rims and a muffler that sounds like fat albert after a bowl full of beans....shitty tint job, and some sort of white stciker with graf on it, usually in the back window, perhaps the front...your paint is fading fast and there is a possible spoiler, that looks like it was crazy glued on and bass that makes your car shake and sounds like shit....

but seriously, this is not really towards you as much as all the other dipshits...especially in my town

everyday i try to tell myself live and let live, then sarcasm takes over....

Archived