Alcohol or Marijuana

Robocop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

i enjoy sitting back and being sharp witted...well semi-sharp witted...while drinking...seems like people who smoke pot are just...well there.

if youre asking me if i was on a desert island kinda thingie, well then, i say:

smoke.....

im so much more functional and with it, rather then when i get all sauced...and up being much more sarcastic then usual to the point of rude, not that its not funny and i also end up doing stupid shit....i always feel like shit in the morning....

really though i prefer the best of both worlds....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Smoking weed is corny. If you go to a party high, you're just going to end up not talking to anyone and sitting alone like a nervous weirdo. Drinking is always good. Increases the testicle size enabling you to rap to some females. The ultimate drug for the party environment is cocaine though. You'll be the hit of the party if you're norted enough. Plus, after you get those first couple lines in you, you know you're hanging all night unlike that poor geek who smoked and drank and is ready to pass out.

pot, no question about it. glockopop got it... two words: no hangovers. and the sociability factor doesn't play a big role with me cause i'm really introverted anyways. i'd be sitting in the corner of the bar whether i'm drunk as piss or stoned as goats. plus, my dad drinks all the time, and he's still a tightly wound sumbitch. pot tends to mellow people out, or it's mellowed me out anyways.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

marijuana most def......i dont like alcholol that much, you throw up, you stink like shit, and in general i just like smoking better.......i have never been drunk though so i dont kno how it feels

Archived