painted animals

rymewon

Guest havek

mad ups 2 scribe always up and rockin dope shit lol phyne i gott u in my collection matter as fact just caught your shit 2 day mad illy ttgx 997007 peace ass monkee :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: REM

Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

THAT SHITS IS NICE AND OLD....I REMEMBER READING AN ARTICLE ABOUT THAT IN A GRAFF MAD....SHES A GIRL TOO RIGHT?? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.....NOTHING BETTER THAN A GIRL WHO CAN WRITE IF YOU ASK ME

gender age or race doesnt matter.....you either got skill or not dont use gender age or race as a crutch ....said many times in different ways so dont forget it.......

pay no attention to what i said ......or do ...i just realized my girl writes and its really dope that she does, more girls should write.....thing is the majority of them are all butch why cant they see it as a girly thing? :-P lol and no my girl isnt butch shutup

Guest platapie

scribe still gets me sayign what the fuck. remember the one he did with the rhino in a jacket and it was a snow storm. fuckin shit was great.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by havek

mad ups 2 scribe always up and rockin dope shit lol phyne i gott u in my collection matter as fact just caught your shit 2 day mad illy ttgx 997007 peace ass monkee :D

dopeness....maybe if i ever get a day off work i could come and run amock in the yard with ya..peace cock inhaler...kastoner...:D

dumb

this thread is so fucking gay... Who cares about all this bullshit wanna-be artsy stuff.. I bet All of those people painting the little animals only do them because they can't do a real piece, bomb, do throwups, or tag to save their life....

Re: dumb

Originally posted by amaze

this thread is so fucking gay... Who cares about all this bullshit wanna-be artsy stuff.. I bet All of those people painting the little animals only do them because they can't do a real piece, bomb, do throwups, or tag to save their life....

whats fucking gay is what u just said... it takes just as much skill to be able to rock some shit like that , then a piece.. try it once, lets see ur outcome.......... peace

Re: dumb

Originally posted by amaze

^^^^ hahahahaha sometimes things are better left unsaid....toy!!!

Guest benStein.
Originally posted by PHYNE

dude if that turtle was alive that was fucked up....howd you like it if i sprayed your ass?lol peace:mad:

^^i'm not that cruel, i beat it to death with a shovel before i painted it:crazy:

Archived