Star Wars Attack Of The Clones

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to visit a friend of mine that works at the movie theater last night and there was a line all the way around the theater for this movie, ....dude, these were the lamest people ive ever seen in my life! (no shit) there werer 2 guys (one of them in a wheelchair) fighting....with light sabers of course, and quoting their favorite lines from past star warz movies the sole definition of lame.

Originally posted by Sonik3000

Natalie Portman is pretty, but I do mean just pretty.... she looks like a girl, not a woman.*

*I would still make out with her.

she is four months my senior. And I definitely look younger than she does.

you know, I still get ID'ed for 18s videos and smokes. what the fuck is up with that?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

[b

one thing i was jsut thinking about..... the army used by the republic are clones of bounty hunter Jango, but Jango is fighting AGAINST the republic....? does this make any sense? [/b]

Remember Jango fett is a bounty hunter. His philosophy is the money. He had his dna cloned 10 years ago for the clones and to make his unaltered son Bobba. In the movie he was hired by the trade federation to kill off Padme. All for the money. He goes where he is hired. Hope that sheds a little sense to it. I don't want to give away to much of the movie.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I just wanna say that I shit my pants no less that fifteen (15) times during the duration of this movie. So many bad-ass things about it... from the Yoda scene to the sound those bombs made when they blew apart the asteroids, the movie rocked hard. It's too bad I know what Natalie Portman looks like in real life, cause she looked cute in that movie.

I'm getting the Art of Star Wars Episode II book on monday... looking forward to it, the robot and machine design in this movie was fucking amazing... and the special effects were some of the most flawless I've seen. Two thumbs-up, two toes-up, a boner, and an upwards-pointing nose. Beer,

El Mamerro

Star Wars kicked ass! It was awesome I just saw it, Natalie portman is so damn fine, so you say that she is a harvard graduate hey? Maybe her and i could discuss the greatsof twentieth century literature,the theory of relativity, quantum physics (Id learn it to impress her), Ha Ha! seriously though she is sooooo fine. ;)

i refuse to go see these new star wars.....hopefully if im lucky i will die never seeing these new star wars movies. i dont know how they actually are but they look like garbage. this is a grade a example of how you ruin a classic legacy......

shame on all of you

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DETO

that movie was bananas that part with yoda and duku fighting was fresh as fuck!

everybody in the theater started trippin out...Yoda is the fuckin shit.

saw it last night....i liked it.some good stuff in there....

the news was trying to say that movie had a lot of racial issues..like how all the cones were brown skinned men..well no shit,cloned from a brown skinned man,i would hope so.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bump cause I just saw it again today and shit my pants all over again. Beer,

El Mamerro

just saw it, good movie...alot better than episode one....episode one was just too kid friendly, at least in this they an arm fly off.....and a head....i enjoyed it.....note: i do not only watch movies too see body parts fly off, the story and direction were also excellent, although some of the lines were kind of silly to me....a little too silly even with the pg rating....good movie none the less...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think in APM, lucas was trying to be funny. which was a big mistake. they got rid of that annoying little kid anakin, and they got rid of that cartoony jar jar (for the most part). they threw in more fight scenes, but they went a little heavy on the whole romantic shit. i know its an important part of the story that needs telling, but i really dont see how Natalie could like that Anakin fool, hes too bratty. id knock him upside the head with a battle axe. everyone went crazy for yoda at my showing also. i hope he has more fight sees in the third one.

how about that matrix 2 preview though???? i am mos def looking 4ward 2 that!

Guest SPLINTER

how about that matrix 2 preview though???? i am mos def looking 4ward 2 that!

to tell you the truth i hadted the first movie. (i know iknow dont bitch) but the sequal looks a lot mor promising. i might even pay to watch it.

...but i really dont see how Natalie could like that Anakin fool, hes too bratty. id knock him upside the head with a battle axe. everyone went crazy for yoda at my showing also. i hope he has more fight scenes in the third one.

how about that matrix 2 preview though???? i am looking forward to seeing this...since iron monkey, EJ, and bionic man are extras in a club scene :D

Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

...he's either got something up his sleeve or he was bamboozled...

The only rationale that I have is that the Fetts (Jengo and Boba) are purely in it for the business of it. They have no emotional or moral attachments, but are superior at what they do so they get comissioned for multiple jobs.

I saw it in Amsterdam last week - Grolsh Beer for Eu. 2.50 and nice comfy seats, no bratty kids screaming or people talking on their phones. It's worth it to move to Amsterdam for the movie experience alone! The movie was in English with Dutch subtitles, so I missed everything the Aliens said when they used alien language. But I'm seeing it again anyway.

I think it was good how they super sapped up the romance parts. They are necessary for the story to move along, so they might as well be corny with it. I did think it was lame how they over did Anakin's potential dark side. I think we would have gotten the point if he only had a few tantrums, but instead Lucas had him tantruming in almost every scene, which got a little annoying. I loved the ending!

Vader means "father" in Dutch.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the movie fuckin kicked ass....that war scene was fuckin awesome.......

when i first saw the previews, full of that romantic crap, i thought the movie would suck, and i had relatively low expectations for it...but god damn, it fuckin blew me away...nice shit....

(i would have liked to see more of anakins revenge on the sand people, instead of just 3 guys dying)

Archived