heres one

ego

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KaMeArT

hitler in school......is not cool...

http://members.aol.com/exapinreality594/myhomepage/mvc-011s.jpg'>

http://members.aol.com/exapinreality594/myhomepage//mvc-091f.jpg'>

i dont really diss people, but damn your fat...

any other person that fat deserves no discrimination, but this cat is a nazi, so im gonna call him piggy...

its also kinda funny how you got the whole wigga thing down, but seem to idolise hitler...

:|

damn dude......that sketch is weak as shit i cant even read that.....if your gona be in the pic make it good

Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

damn dude......that sketch is weak as shit i cant even read that.....if your gona be in the pic make it good

thats not me...i wouldn't do tryhard wildstyle shit that noone could read

that fat cunt there is ego

and if you knew that already, then this post is useless

:eek:

hahhahahahaha hes so fat his mask dont even fit on his face, plus who are you trying to impress with the respirator? You never touched a can of paint in your life so why would you need a respirator? Hes so fat his hats got stretch marks! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :D :D :D

Guest Ser3adc

ok first off...fuck that hitler shit...not only cause i hate hitler and fucking nazis...but because that's just a horrible sketch(art wise)...and second...that peice is fucking whack...i would have never posted that let alone posed with it...and i anit gonna crack on your weight...that's just lame...but what if you got chased in the yard or some shit?:rolleyes:

Guest Andy Capp

with that crap he shouldn't be in the yard in the first place.

aren't nazis usually white? he looks kind of asian to me.

i always make sure i wear a respirator when i'm doing my marker sketches, those crayolas make the brain cells sizzle.?

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by ego

thanks for the info but fuck u guys think u sstarted out the fuckn shit and what the fuck dose my wight have to do with any thing fuckd up writers like u give all the good writrs bad names with stupid shit like that but thanks any way fuckn pro

:D calm down, i dont think he was quite that serious... i cant see shit, just a big blank space.... it's probably still loading but i waited for like 3 minutes... too long...

Originally posted by Ser3adc

...and i anit gonna crack on your weight...that's just lame...but what if you got chased in the yard or some shit?:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhahhaha!! i dont know but that made me smile...

the dudes around hes just under a dif name...sheeeeit wouldn all of you if this old ass thread was still around and people were still bumping it making fun of it....

ha;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived