i hate my dad :(

mizx

My dad got sick or something at his work today, my mom had to call her friend up to pick up my dad because my moms car doesnt work. My mom took kinda long to get there because my moms friend lives like twenty minutes away. Well my mom gets there, and my dad argues with her about her getting there late and something about money.. i dunno he's not all there, Well my mom drove him to the hospital because he wasnt feeling that great.. they get there and my dad just flips at her.. i forget why, musta been something stupid, well my dad almost chocked my mom and made a big scene in front of everyone t... (i wasnt there because if i was i would of beat the shit out of him) well right now he is still there in the hospital (hope he dies) the thing is i dont just hate him because of this, i hate him from how he has ruined my life, he always fights with my mom doesnt even help her with child support, one time he hit my mom.. andi literally threw him on the floor and said "touch her agian i will kill you" my mom is Fileing for a Divorce, and going to press charges on him, right now i just want to runaway, my mom wants to go to a Domest Violence shelter with me and my brother.. i dont want to go!, i think i might PAINT tonight and skip school tomorrow, im going to give a big OL' shout out to my dad saying... DAD: FUCK YOU, DIE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

yeah nak i feel you on this.. we all go threw hard times and shit but just kill him or something.

Originally posted by Kanedigital

I wish I had parents...

one day you're gonna look back and say...

fuck... just one more day...

one more hello...

one more "I love you..."

believe me...

I know...

sorry to hear bout your parents, but the thing is my dad has made my life hell, you wouldnt understand the emotional scars i have, i wish he just dies or something.. but i love my mom with all my hart... and i would never want to loose her :(..

If you look in that old book called "Street Art" it got a Jenny Holzer billboard up in times sq back in the early 80s that says "FATHERS OFTEN USE TOO MUCH FORCE".

I'm showing my Age I guess but screw it

I feel you on that NAK

You have an ear if you need to chat

Peace

Guest Wilt

i hate my mother...its rediculous as to go in to why...basically she's a loser drug addict and my father left her behind..good stuff pops..but man...things suck right now...just be patient and karma will bless you to the fullest my friend...

Guest willy.wonka

DAMN DUDE..I WAS GONNA COME IN HERE AND SAY,"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT GONE"

i know,but that does sound like it sucks.

you should tell him.if he just plays i dont know what you're talking about asshole,then just tell him, well, i think it would be just better if you were to leave.something like that..

i would delete this post of mine,but i already said what i would spill anyways...

take care..stronghold your bond between family members...

last year my dad tried to leave my mom, my sis, an i . and make her pay rent an he was gonna move to maine or sum shit. so i hit him with a bat over his head an told him to come bacc. 2 days latter he was bacc with a bump on his head. woohoo. nexttime il use a ballpin hammer.

Guest Catch22

Yeah that sucks. My pops use to fight with my mom a lot but nothing physical. That's some rough shit. My pops now has serious medical conditions so he can't walk or talk. My anger towards him when I was young sure changed. On the other hand I had a friend who had a similiar situation to yours & he just beat the shit out of his dad when he got big enough (the dad use to beat him & his mom). Now the dad doesn't do shit, never acts up cause he knows he'll get a beatdown!

my dad used to fuckin beat the shit out of my mom...used to come home drunk from whatever bar he was at stumblin in, go straight for my mom and knock the shit outta her. one nite at the bar he fell off of his chair and broke his leg all drunk... he came home the next day tryin to chase my mom down with his crutches. then one day he got hella busted, FBI and shit came and took his ass to jail for some fucked up shit he'd been running. then when i was about 6 he came to visit and came after me one nite after commin home, i took mom's advice, "if guy ever tries to attack you kick him straight in the balls..." so i did, and boy did my dad get it.... didnt stop him though, i got worked that nite. :(

well this thread hits home. My Father is not a very nice person, My friends, call him Hitler. Now as for hating, at times I do, although a weird feeling, I have never hated anyone, especially my father. I prolly dont have it as bad as you do, but to any extent, abuse included, I feel it should be stopped. My mom, someone who I have a great deal of respect for has left him. When you leave sometimes it is harder to make it without this person, this was the case for my mother. I do hate my dad, it never occured to me that his behaivor, mental abuse aside, could be a direct result from so many things in his life.

As I thought more about it, I am his punching bag, I can take whatever he dishes out, and sometimes it get to me. If he has a bad day at work, he will come home and yell at me for hours about everything and anything that he doesn't like. Throw Graffiti into the mixture and you have pure hate on both sides. Im sorry he is the way he is, and I hate him for that.

Its too bad, but i fell you man, I know what that shit is like and it sucks.

Im moving to europe to get away from his shit, so good luck. Were all in this one together - Red Green

Guest Are2

family problems fucking suck

i know not everyone has to deal with what you're going through..so it's pretty fucking easy to sit back at a computer and give advice...but keep this in mind: your dad has a serious problem and most likely needs some kind of professional help..instead of continuing to let your anger build and build, remember that he is a sick person...

try and get on with your own life..focus on yourself, and your future, instead of your parents and their problems..if you get your own life in order, you could be a big help to your mom later on in life when she will really need it...go to school, get a good job, show your dad that you are enough of a together and intelligent person that you won't let your his problems fuck up your life..

keep on with the things that you enjoy, and even some of the things you don't like school..it will end up paying off later when you are an adult and your father is not such a huge factor in your daytoday life...don't let your future slip away because you hate this asshole..get yourself together, and you stand an excellent chance of not becoming like him..

Yeah I feel Are2 on that. You can waste alot of energy hating on someone who needs help. And that negitivity will in turn bring you down too.

I can't really give much advice on the abuse part because I came from a very supportive loving family. Almost to the point of sufforcation. But I can't stand even today how my Dad yells at my Mother. He's never put his hands on her though which is a plus. The worst thing is that my Mum takes it. She's from the old school of well I know when he yells he loves me kinda shit. My better half will completely shut down when I even slightly raise my voice. Comming from a yelling household took some adjusting and I still slip up from time to time.

The physical abuse is a totally other level in which I can't relate too.

Peace and Stay Strong

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by rental

i think in order to be considered "normal", you must hate at least one parent

nope. I'm sorry to say that statement is totaly false.

The 'american-dream-nuclear-family' has poisoned the family.

I know that blaming socitey wont make any difference,

but it's not 'normal' to hate.

We hate when things get fucked up.

Archived