AAAARGHH!!

Cracked Ass

A song featured on the Simpsons this evening is stuck HARD in my head and WILL NOT LEAVE despite attempts at therapy.

SONG SONG SONG SI-ING, SING SING SING A SONG...

HIPPY KLIP-KLIPPY, NIBBY NABBY NOOBIE lie lie lie low low...

good mornin', starshine...

:heated::spent::heated::heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously, what good is a brain that can't get rid of bad garbage? If the song was stuck on my computer I could delete all traces of it. Why can't the human brain do the same? I just want to not remember that song at all, and if I ever hear it again it will be the first time, and I'll say "Man, that was a dumb fucking song, I hope I never hear that again" and forget it. But no, my brain faithfully recorded that song forever, and insists on telling me "Hey, here's how that song goes" over and over, fomenting its own insanity.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahaha, funny fuckin thread...seriously Ministry, Pantera and Slayer are not gonna cut this...they're so good that your brain classifys them in a different section, try something cheesy but more acceptable, unfortunately thats how the mind works

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Seriously, what good is a brain that can't get rid of bad garbage? If the song was stuck on my computer I could delete all traces of it. Why can't the human brain do the same? I just want to not remember that song at all, and if I ever hear it again it will be the first time, and I'll say "Man, that was a dumb fucking song, I hope I never hear that again" and forget it. But no, my brain faithfully recorded that song forever, and insists on telling me "Hey, here's how that song goes" over and over, fomenting its own insanity.

welcome to 'the hook'... and people wonder why pop music sells so well...

I GET KNOCKED DOWN AND I GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN YOU NEVER GONNA KNOCK ME DOWN; I TAKE A VODKA DRINK I TAKE A CHOCOLATE DRINK AND WHEN I GOTTA PEE I USE THE KITCHEN SINK I SING THE SONGS THAT REMIND ME THAT I'M A URINATING GUY......

:D

Archived