Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cracked Ass

AAAARGHH!!

A song featured on the Simpsons this evening is stuck HARD in my head and WILL NOT LEAVE despite attempts at therapy.

SONG SONG SONG SI-ING, SING SING SING A SONG...

HIPPY KLIP-KLIPPY, NIBBY NABBY NOOBIE lie lie lie low low...

good mornin', starshine...

:heated::spent::heated::heated:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I wish i could watch the Simpsons...even if the price to pay was that

MY LOVE AND ME AND BEE STING...OUR EARLY MORNIN' SING-A-THON...

OK I'm going to have to try more drastic measures...Slayer's Reign in Blood, all the way through, high volume, on headphones.

Seriously, what good is a brain that can't get rid of bad garbage? If the song was stuck on my computer I could delete all traces of it. Why can't the human brain do the same? I just want to not remember that song at all, and if I ever hear it again it will be the first time, and I'll say "Man, that was a dumb fucking song, I hope I never hear that again" and forget it. But no, my brain faithfully recorded that song forever, and insists on telling me "Hey, here's how that song goes" over and over, fomenting its own insanity.

DOOBIE DOOBIE WYE-LYE, DOOBIE A LA FLY-LYE, EARLY MORNIN' SINGIN' A SONG

OK I'm signing off for that Slayer treatment. If that fails there's always Ministry, Unsane, and I might even have to dig up some old Pantera.

borrow someone's hearing aid insert that in your ear turn it to full volume and the ringing sound will make everything go away or shoot off a gun next to your ear never ever have to listen to anything you dont want to

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

... the who?

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahaha, funny fuckin thread...seriously Ministry, Pantera and Slayer are not gonna cut this...they're so good that your brain classifys them in a different section, try something cheesy but more acceptable, unfortunately thats how the mind works

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Seriously, what good is a brain that can't get rid of bad garbage? If the song was stuck on my computer I could delete all traces of it. Why can't the human brain do the same? I just want to not remember that song at all, and if I ever hear it again it will be the first time, and I'll say "Man, that was a dumb fucking song, I hope I never hear that again" and forget it. But no, my brain faithfully recorded that song forever, and insists on telling me "Hey, here's how that song goes" over and over, fomenting its own insanity.

welcome to 'the hook'... and people wonder why pop music sells so well...

The one I saw today was the one with nsync, old-school style

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

Originally posted by Pistol

The one I saw today was the one with nsync, old-school style

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

great episode

I GET KNOCKED DOWN AND I GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN YOU NEVER GONNA KNOCK ME DOWN; I TAKE A VODKA DRINK I TAKE A CHOCOLATE DRINK AND WHEN I GOTTA PEE I USE THE KITCHEN SINK I SING THE SONGS THAT REMIND ME THAT I'M A URINATING GUY......

:D

Just to report the denouement, Pantera did the trick.

FUCKING...

FUCKING...

FUCKING...

FUCKING HOSTIIIIIILE!!!

Except that after reviewing this thread, the other song is back. Scariest of all, I don't even know if I hate it anymore.

there was an old lady who swallowed a fly, i dont know why she swallowed a fly, and then she died

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this