Jumping over this or that.

test pattern

Do you ever get bored while gromming over at the gas station or at school or something and decide its a great idea to try and jump over EVERYTHING?

I do that alot..

My greatest jumping achievements:

Over a picnic table.

Over a mailbox.

Over a chainlink fence, down a 5 foot drop below the fence's base to a cargo docking bay for BestBuy.

Hum..

Post 'em if you got em.

Botch stories, also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

reminds me of this embarassing situation i tried to jump over this extremly large hand rail to see if i could do it with my skateboard kinda theory i slipped and hurt my nads and in the parkign lot i see 3 girls that were decent looking laughing at me:crazy:

Originally posted by Gnes 37

reminds me of this embarassing situation i tried to jump over this extremly large hand rail to see if i could do it with my skateboard kinda theory i slipped and hurt my nads and in the parkign lot i see 3 girls that were decent looking laughing at me:crazy:

Better some attention than none, eh?:o

i have a friend that used to use this trick to get girls. He would be skating and do something like a nollie to backside tailslide. He would land it and after he had rode about 15 feet he would fall like he hit a rock and girls would always come running to help him.

Great jumps in Dezn history.

- Off 20 or so foot roof running from john law. No hang drop just straight jumped.

- A five foot fence to have a stick go all the way through my foot.

- 11ft gap ollie over a driveway. Ollie over a standing shopping cart (flatground)

- rocked out on the 5ft high jump one time when the track kids left

- 70ft backflip off a brdge into the creek (yeah I know having family with a farm is great.)

-Off a 8ft roof over an old like cutlass or malibu longways for $5 at a show.

I know there are more fun ones but that is all I can think of.

Archived