Vanilla COKE

Sid Vicious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOW DR. PEPPER IS MAKING SOMETHING CALLED RED FUSION AND PEPSI HAS A BLUEBERRY FLAVORED SODA COMING OUT CALLED PEPSI BLUE ;) BUT ON THE SUBJECT I LIKED VANILLA COKE AND I USED TO LIKE CRYSTAL PEPSI ;)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

its actually not that bad..really..

Now if they brought back crystal clear pepsi...i would drink that shit like none other, i loved it!!

ALL HAIL CRYSTAL PEPSI!!

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

its actually not that bad..really..

Now if they brought back crystal clear pepsi...i would drink that shit like none other, i loved it!!

THEY BROUGHT BACK CRYSTAL PEPSI??!?!?!?!?!?!!? holy shit i remember drinking that shit in the third grade! im buying twenty cases and saving them in a time capsule so i can enjoy it 20 years from now.

they have vanilla coke and the like at tgi fridays. hella good.

all you have to do is add vanilla syrup(like for italian sodas) to coke. for that matter, you can make any flavor soda you want. just pick a soda and add some flavored syrup to it...strawberry coke, rasberry coke, orange 7up, blackberry sprite

and by the way, strawberry lemonade is hella good

vanilla coke's been around for years (since the late 50's early 60's) just it was hard to find... there's a burger joint near my house that has it, along with a couple other flavors, although i don't remember what the other ones are... anyways, it's always been there, now coke's just making it easier to get...

and word to the bird on RC cola...

whats the big deal about crystal pepsi...isnt it just the same taste but clear??? wasnt it called pepsi sprinkles??? i only saw it on a trip to the US but

in aussie pepsi is advertising pepsi with a lemon twist???? and i like the sound of red fusion..

Archived