Undercovers on melrose

Esai

If anyone is from or visits LA and is on melrose( especially around workmens area) be extra careful. THere are quite a few undercovers, some are young in fake ass vans. Theres also a chick who always a baseball cap and tapered denim jeans. Ive see them bustin some young toys and a few out of towners around that hood. Also by fat beatson vermont.Id be careful around those trendyish areas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck the ghost sqaud....they just follow you....

some shit happend to me like that in sf...i was all high and forgot my marker was in my sleeve, so when my dumbass went to throw away somthing my marker flew out in front of this guy on a cell phone right, all bad, we were in hot uc district...so i dip out and walk in randomn circles for fifteen minutes...i see this mother fucker on the cell phone like 7 more times...and most of them was after i tried to ditch him in the club.....

yeah man. I'm guessing that toys were fucking shit up right there.

I was there with my girl @ Fat Beats and there were these 2 white kids writing all over with tiny deco-color paint markers. What surprised me is they were writing CBS. I don't really think they were real. But kids like that are probably heating up the spot.

UC UC UC

YA UNDERCOVERS ARE A BURN, BUT IT JUST MAKES THINGS MORE FUN. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AFTER US MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH MORE FUN. YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR GAME TIGHT ALWAYS TRY TO BE A STEP AHEAD. ITS COOL WHEN YOU KNOW WHOS A U.C. CUZ THEN YOU CAN WALK UP TO THEM AND BURN THEM. I WAS ON A RTD ONCE AND I NOTICED THIS DUDE IN THE BACK ALL SCRUFFY AND DIRTY, BUT SPORTIN SOME FLY KICKS. I WAITED A LITTLE THEN HEARD SOME 2 WAY RADIO NOISE. BAM I THAN KNEW HE WAS U.C. I HID MY SCRIBE IN MY BAG AND THAN PROCEDED TO BURN HIM. ASKIN HIM IF HE WAS A COP, WHATS THAT RADIO IN YOUR JACKET, ARE YOU HERE TO CATCH TAGGERS OR GANGSTERS. IM SAYIN THIS ALL LOUD SO THE HOLE BUS CAN HERE. NIGGA WAS BURNED. SO AT THE NEXT STOP HE GETS OFF, BUT WITH ME SAYIN A NICE GOODBYE YELLIN FROM THE DOOR. AHH MEMORIES.:D

Re: UC UC UC

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

BUT IT JUST MAKES THINGS MORE FUN. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AFTER US MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH MORE FUN.

Actually it doesn't. The less I have to deal with them the better.

Fucking jackass.

My partner got some bullshit ticket by fatbeats from those bitches, he said one was a young asian guy and a middle aged black chick.They were putting stickers out for a homies single.He tried to jump and put one hiup and missed.Next thing the UC charged him with Attempted vandalism, what shit.The charges were completely dropped cuz those kind of charges are crap

Guest Catch22

I aint fuckin surprised I hate UCs. I actually just saw some fool get busted near melrose (Highland & Sunset, probably stolen car or something). Anyways 2 cop cars & some green Hyundai looking car pulls up behind & some young asian fool & a middle aged black chick jump out & put on police vests. I wonder if they are the same 2 UCs as above. Fuckin Bitches....they can all eat a dick!!!

Originally posted by TonySuprano

I was on my way to a club on friday night and i seen these dudes painting on the wall on the 101 in hollywood. Underneath that bridge b4 vine ..it was like 11:00..mad early.. On the way back they were done. it was that crew lapdk...

I was there on Friday night too. The only thing I saw was a Tribe piece. When I got back on the freeway around 12:30 there were 2 fat guys just chillin. There was yellow police tape around the area though.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by TonySuprano

I was on my way to a club on friday night and i seen these dudes painting on the wall on the 101 in hollywood. Underneath that bridge b4 vine ..it was like 11:00..mad early.. On the way back they were done. it was that crew lapdk...

Y'all mean that overpass that has the mural under it? I saw that shit pop up the other day..well I actually didn't "SEE" it pop up but I think I know what you're talkin about.

Guest me IS cool

About a year ago I got chased by some UC over by workmens, uh.. I think it was in the stair case of beat side or whatever it's called nowadays... I went up there and caught a nice fat cap tag with one of those little krylon testor cans and as I finished and was walking out of the door by the elevator two black dudes walked by and they went up the stairs. Scared to be seen or whatever I walked and turned and went into the dickies store and went torwards the back. As I looked back the two black foos passed by and one was talking into a walkie-talkie (or whever they are called). I waited for a half-minute and then boned out catching tags in the alleys.... :eek:

ooooh Big Ross in da houze.. trying to give me web design advice.... ill study real hard then maybe one day you will be like "Tony, im sure happy your site is Aesthetically pleasing." and ill be like well thank you Ross im sure glad you like it. And i love you on Friends!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

UCs ride the transit all the time here in SF....they are easy as fuck to spot...usualy sitting in the back seat, sunglasses, clean shaven, not dressed to shabby, single males.....but i remember one time i was chilling on a bus and theres a UC chilling in the back seat, you could see his fuckin badge swinging from his neck, and 6 tagbangers get on the bus and they fuckin crush it right in front of the cop.....when you have 6 gangbangers possibly armed and 1 stupid cop, you have to know you limits, i got a kick out of watching the UC knowing he couldnt do anything

Guest eessee

yep yep i went to workmens and stocked up with my 500 $ gift from pops and i bought everything and i had like a bag full of markers and like some random dude comes up to me and goes " what do u plan to do with that son?" i was like okay gets outs my face ... he followed me and i took a chase i hate when uc's be on your balls and i was running with a bag full of mags tips markers and videos and this dicks cuts my bag with something and evrything falls out... he takes my info and he jacks me up for cans or something cuz i had paint on my fingers from previous bombing the night before an he tripped out... but i dont understand why he had to do all that... but i know who that lady in the cap is she looks so odvious and the vans are always near the legals and checking for th kids who come there and just say hey this is our wall and start painting...

but hey thats what heppens when your in L.A. everything seems to be weird... i miss my home:dazed: :dazed: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived