Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILROE

If you could meet one writer...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cope 2 obviously...

JUST KIDDING. FUCK THAT DUDE.

Maybe Ces or Stay high 149

i met cinik.. i saw nekst/ceaze and sace painting (the piece he did right before he passed). adek, ja, horfe

hmmm....i can tell you right off the bat who i would like to meet...POSER MSK...and DUKE 103....both dudes are sick as hell...atleast i think so...shit....i wouldnt mind painting with both....

queen naisha...and any other big booty bitch that writes

haha! i'd smash jakee. i've felt that way since i saw her on syn. she seems like a good bottom bitch.

I saw a big booty bitch with an afro (kind of rare here) yesterday and my penis flipped the fuck out. I totally eye fucked her against my will to.. kind of embarresing.

oh yeah, and I'll meet anyone who's talented, positive and easy to get along with. I find being around awesome people aides in ones own persuit of awesomness.

any and every writer who bases their art career off the small amount of time they spent being a "graff artist" in them streets y0 so i can pop them in their mouth.

fuck meeting graffiti writers. I looked up to a shitload when I first started writing and now they're crew. i'm a piece of shit and I don't want to meet anyone else like me. the end tehehe

fuck meeting graffiti writers. I looked up to a shitload when I first started writing and now they're crew. i'm a piece of shit and I don't want to meet anyone else like me. the end tehehe

Graffiti dudes draw on other people's shit, i mean off the bat there's something wrong with us as a people/subculture to think it's ok. But i'm long past the point of that bothering me.

anybody who is 2DK, NSF, HOA, DOTCOM, ELW, D30, or any other crew with people from D.C. hometown love. mad people now days hard to meet all of em in those...

but honestly....UTAH MUL ;)...wahooo