If you could meet one writer...

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd take futura to del taco with me for orange soda at 8 am....nothing more nothing less...just soda

and i'd ask lady pink to put my 6 year old sister in a crew with her..

...other than that it would be heads from back when i have met through the years...

and most def this cat named cosmo i met on the greyhound whos e-mail address was spacecase..somthin and was in either juxtapoze or hightimes way the fuck back in 00...fucker busted a hardcore wildstyle with straight lines with my old/new name on a moving bus at 4 in the moning......no wobbles with a pen...like moo negroes..

moo

Originally posted by toggle+Jun 20 2005, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toggle - Jun 20 2005, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AeroAsthetic@Jun 8 2005, 12:19 AM

and the rapper Delafunky homo sapien(DELA), cuz they write and spit too. from crimewriting 2 rymewritting biatch!

wait.. are you speaking of del from hyro. if so, he writes?

[/b]

Check out the latest issue of Clout....they;ve got an interview with DEL dealing with this. great fucking PUZL interview too

If I could meet anyone....it would have to be.....

...NECK FACE!!!!!! NASTY NECK FACE! :yuck: :love2:

i painted with GHOST,KET,SKUF,COPE2,SONIC,INK76,SHORE,DEMO,TRIXTER,SOME OF THE SAW CREW and a few others...

people i would like to paint with or meet?

i met REAS so that was coool...doesnt seem to frendly but i still wanna paint with him...VEN AOK RIS for sure...REVS AND COST,JA,PAGE XMEN,LONE,AGENT,DASKA,THE 76ER For sure,FOREN,CRAZY EDDIE,MBER and a few more....the rest can EAT SHIT!

REAS,VEN and 76ER IS ON THE TOP OF MY LIST!

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 7 2005, 08:37 PM

Besides, you always get disappointed when meeting writers in real life. Fact.

Very true.

I stopped wanting to meet writers because of this fact.

And not only because they were assholes or whatever, some are but others were because they werent what i expected, people i thought would have to bee superhumands, were in some cases far from that. Drug addicts, chumps, just not what i expected.

But if i could meet on it would have to be DONDI.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

I met a lot of writers, was pretty much let down with all of them.

In my opinion, just because you like the way someone paints, doesn't guarantee that you will like who they are. Too many drunk, junky, scumbags out there.

• 3 weeks later...