If you could meet one writer...

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a stupid fuckin thread!!! ....writers as we all know it are totally different people,who cares if you want to meet all the so called big names in this thread,what are you going to do when u meet them??? rip their pants off and suck their dicks??? meeting a writer u highly respect doesnt mean they will be cool to you,they might or they might not....but either way its better u dont brown nose any writer no matter how good he is because the bottom line is if you do u look like a fuckin TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much respect to all writers,respect yourselves before you check yourselves!:king:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krowteN

fuck writers, i know enough writers.

id like to meet some hoes like haile berry or that chick from the bernie mack show, the wife. shes fuckin dope. or billy bob thorntons wife you know she has that french name. man id cut off my left pinky toe (nail) to get on them tits. or how bout ashley judd-you faggots wann meet a bunch of writers-fuckin fudge packers!

Originally posted by krowteN

fuck writers, i know enough writers.

id like to meet some hoes like haile berry or that chick from the bernie mack show, the wife. shes fuckin dope. or billy bob thorntons wife you know she has that french name. man id cut off my left pinky toe (nail) to get on them tits. or how bout ashley judd-you faggots wann meet a bunch of writers-fuckin fudge packers!

I kind of agree with you sir...

Most of the writers (and people in general) I meet I don't really care for anyway. It's not like graffiti makes you some super cool guy that everyone will love. If you're an asshole or an idiot graffiti doesn't help you out. Most of the people I hang out with don't even write and I like it that way. Yeah.

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

what a stupid fuckin thread!!! ....writers as we all know it are totally different people,who cares if you want to meet all the so called big names in this thread,what are you going to do when u meet them??? rip their pants off and suck their dicks??? meeting a writer u highly respect doesnt mean they will be cool to you,they might or they might not....but either way its better u dont brown nose any writer no matter how good he is because the bottom line is if you do u look like a fuckin TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much respect to all writers,respect yourselves before you check yourselves!:king:

well who the fuck cares if you think anyone looks like a toy.! and if anything you look like the biggest toy in the world, noone would like to meet you.

END

Re: writers i'd most like to paint with

Originally posted by RAGSOE

:dazed: i would have loved to paint with ayer.of course

but i would rather have been writing with kadism or vfr,those

guys know how to crush!

why do so many people think espos book is the gospel and espo and kad are the originators of the style,kad is just another player in the game,but just cause he got book fame,people jump on his dick,and how do you know kad knows how to crush?youre from oregon,some people believe everything they read,but dont take my word for it