MY BACK FUCKIN HURTS

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i have this fuckin kink in my lower back and it hurts like hell....i also get kinks in my neck when i sleep wrong.....anyone dumbasses know how to get rid of them??? i kno theres some people with PHDs up in here;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

well that advice sucked so im not paying the down payment, im gonna break that little moving chair, and im gonna take a shit on the floor....

i recommend seeing a doctor , but if its just a new problem then perhaps its just a pulled muscle and it will fix itself ........or maybe you just need a massage ( dont we all ) but it could also be you could use a spine readjustment .

i have this fuckin kink in my lower back and it hurts like hell....i also get kinks in my neck when i sleep wrong.....anyone dumbasses know how to get rid of them??? i kno theres some people with PHDs up in here

that's an improvement from despondent and suicidal

Maybe get one of those fancy chiropractic pillows or check out the doctor or chiropractor -sometimes university/colleges have low cost programs. Or use it as an excuse to get a free massage.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by dELiSs

massages help alot

you can help me with that right??:love:

uhh tease...anal sex would make my ass sore not my back, get your anotomy right

Guest JUWSE

same thing just happened to me. i was trampoline skating, landed primo and fell off the trampoline. now i cant move.:dazed:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i have this fuckin kink in my lower back and it hurts like hell....i also get kinks in my neck when i sleep wrong.....anyone dumbasses know how to get rid of them??? i kno theres some people with PHDs up in here;)

maybe it's from stickin it in all those little kid's butts!!!

sike naw...

from what I gather you either sleep on your side or stomach...

try sleeping on your back for about a week or so...

that should relieve the stress you put on your back during sleep...

if you sleep on your back try the opposite...

if you're gonna sleep on your stomach, I find the most comfortable position for me is grabbing your left shoulder with your right hand and grab your nuts with your left hand...

I don't know... that's just me...

and only when I sleep alone...

also...

if your back needs cracked...

have someone stand behind you...

put your hands behind your head like the pigs caught you...(interlock your fingers too) and try to touch your elbows to your belly button(you shouldn't be able to... if you can... then you're a FREAK!!!)

while you're reaching for your belly button(hopefully the person standing behind you is a good friend and not the fruity type[no offense])the person behind you bearhugs you around your torso and just above your elbows(which should be situated near your sternum...) and lifts...

if done correctly... every bone in your spinal column will fall into place correctly... at first it may hurt, but then you'll feel the relief... like rolaids baby...

or you can always borrow one of my geisha girls...

they love you long time...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

great now im pregnant!!! jesus christ!!

kane digitial thats some good advice, however, i do not know any one good enough to have them do that to me

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

great now im pregnant!!! jesus christ!!

Dude your a chick? Are you that chick from Crouching Tiger?

Better take advantage of that ninja healthcare before we destroy you. Next time your back won't be the only thing hurting.

But for reals rub the muscles around your spine and if you can try going to a chiropractor. After they crack/readjust you it feels pretty good.

Or it could be something else and you could be like me and have back pain for the last 2 years.

Archived