skool work...

Naked_won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am real sick of all these fuckin people saying..."oh you gotta work on your placement." "you really need to work on your handstyle"..."it's nice,but your letter structure needs a lot of work". Is there only one right way to draw and sketch???? NO, so stop being stupid because every single person has there own style and own way of seeing things!!

Some of you fuckin people act like you are art professors or something..

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by ratheruneek

I am real sick of all these fuckin people saying..."oh you gotta work on your placement." "you really need to work on your handstyle"..."it's nice,but your letter structure needs a lot of work". Is there only one right way to draw and sketch???? NO, so stop being stupid because every single person has there own style and own way of seeing things!!

thank you so much bro you just said everything ive been feeling for a long ass time.

Guest Wilt

its not that there's a certain set way to sketch...but there are certain rules that will make a letter look better..a friend and i were discussing yesterday that the mind's eye identifies letters with bone structure...if something in a letter is bent a certain way...it raises the red flag to your mind.proportion is important in anything...as well as cohesiveness...and your style isn't very original..then again,not many are these days...however the flare that YOU can add...can add originality to an already developed style..however,i dont see that thus far in your sketch..your letter structure could use some work.its honest criticism from other people...thats obviously why you posted it..surely you didn't expect to post this and everyone would agree its the best thing theyve ever seen?you'll never progress with the attitude you currently have...it looks as if your arrows are used to hide poor lettering rather than add flavor.just what i see man...now you can officially bitch about how my opinion is worthless and how you're going to continue doing what you're doing.

Guest CRone

I thought I was the only one who thought that, thanks for expressing everything thing this toy has been thinking ever since he got into writing.

:) :) :) :)

hahahahhqa god damn you fucking toy! Everything you just said shows you know nothing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, stupid fucker!!!

your all gay..you are honestly one of the dumbest people I have ever read about...First of all, learn how to to use the right term..if you want your name to sound right,it should be"YOU'RE all gay". So like I said before, go back to second grade English class and learn something. I have NEVER heard anything smart come out of your mouth...dumbass!

Ahhhhh ya'll stop bitching and moaning...I agree with wilt saying the arrows are kinda hiding the crum lettering but I believe everyone has their own style...even if it isnt dripping with originality..keep it up naked one:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CRone

I thought I was the only one who thought that, thanks for expressing everything thing this toy has been thinking ever since he got into writing.

:) :) :) :)

funny you are calling people toy.....

your all gay..you are honestly one of the dumbest people I have ever read about...First of all, learn how to to use the right term..if you want your name to sound right,it should be"YOU'RE all gay". So like I said before, go back to second grade English class and learn something. I have NEVER heard anything smart come out of your mouth...dumbass!

Listen you stupid fucking idiot:

If you dont think that, shape, placement, form, have a lot to do with the quality of a piece then your a fucking stupid toy in denial. You can do what you want and call it a style, but you are still gay. Go for it, i dont give a fuck, do your "coooool" "your way" "king style" shit. When the only people who give you props in your city are 14 year old wack ass toys, fucking cry about it then masterbate to them. fucking wack ass toy. Yeah, dont listen to advice, and complain about how you want things your way, thatll make you king in no time, and youll get some fucking friends!!!. cool huh?! Fuck you... Go back to elementary school with that toy, child logic.

unoriginal comment but very very true > i hate it when sorry ass people (the politically incorrect term is toy) try to criticize shit too < but it sall good , everybody's got their own thing

your all gay...my point exactly...take a step back and look what you wrote...you wrote nothing but a bunch of curse words...that's all I need to say...you show your intelligence just by the way you post....damn you are stupid. (6 uses of the word "fuck"..you are smart)

...yeah...it sad at my skool...every person with a sharpie thinks there a bad ass "tagger", but when i try to get them to got to houston with me one night just to bomb or hit up a spot or two, they dont want to...they all would rather get a "hello my name is" sticker and write shit like spaz on it...sad....graffiti is not a fashion...

its not that there's a certain set way to sketch...but there are certain rules that will make a letter look better..a friend and i were discussing yesterday that the mind's eye identifies letters with bone structure...if something in a letter is bent a certain way...it raises the red flag to your mind.proportion is important in anything...as well as cohesiveness

i never REALLY understood these concepts (and others....) until i took my first 2-D design class....it really helps when you can rationalize to yourself why the general form of something and things like color purity, contrast, edges...blah blah blah blah.....and use it towards graf. i'm not an "expert" by ANY means, but stuff just makes sense to me now. i heard this from all my art teachers too (and in "beautiful decay" somewhere...): every line must have a function. or something to that effect.

do your own style all you want, but understand that because of the way the human mind works, there will always be certain things that make one piece of art more desireable than another. whether it be a photograph, painting, sketch, or piece. its all asthetics and shit.

Archived