Ride's

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahaha, well you heard correct. i do go on aim, im just on at real wierd hours for you i suppose. ill keep looking for ya. hahah, well hopefully ill make it by your area. ill just have to figure out how im gonna get there, and you can take me for a spin in that joint. dont worry, only girls i went to high school with get they vee dubs smashed. i swear it was the snow.

HAHAHAHA, cool bro...no snow around here:beat:

if you finally drop by, spins are granted.

TEARZ, i havent got it YET but YET is the key! GTi huh? fresh!

The BROWN renegade will be back in a few!

Originally posted by rip

ummmmmmmmmmmm i know a little bit about imports and i see no turbo or bov i think your full of shit. unless u hide them under the engine.

it's an SR20DET kiddo....it's not a fucking Supra engine where the damn turbo(s) is/are like BLOAW in your face, ok?

from what I've looked at the factory turbo location is a lil hidden, big deal, same thing with the BOV location. it's not a super aftermarket souped up shits.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

of course with the gold chain border.......

better upgrade to the delux elephant catcher ......

And the Clutch-Taker arm,

but I am thinking of upgrading to a Sheep catcher

because of the move as you know.....

that is all

Originally posted by rip

ummmmmmmmmmmm i know a little bit about imports and i see no turbo or bov i think your full of shit. unless u hide them under the engine.

nope, not full of shit. Ask anyone that knows anything about nissans, and they'll tell you what this is. SR20DET. It is basically stock. The blow off valve is hard to spot unless you know what a stock Bov looks like.To find it simply find the distributor cap. Then follow the most visible wire coming off of it, and look to the top right of it. It looks like the top of a spraycan without the hole.In this picture it looks like it is sandwiched between the distributor, and the black intake piping. The turbo is not hidden. There are many ways the turbo can be positioned on a FF car. The stock manifold on this one makes the turbo closer to the ground. So therefore it is not pictured due to the angle of the pic. It is also the stock T25 that comes with this motor. Its okay until @ 14psi. I'm only running 7. But its still good for high 13 low 14 second time slips. I'll post some pics of the new BOV when i get it developed. Its hot to delf. If i had cash i would put up some movies of it running at the track. The new BOV would make any hardened criminal weep because it sounds so sweet.

http://srswap.com/pics/122201/BB_blacktop1.jpg'>

In this picture (although a RWD motor) you can see the blow off valve alot better. Its that brass thing that looks like the top of a spray can with no hole at the middle far right of the picture. Also in this picture in the bottom left you can see the intake side of the turbo or the compressor. This is how it is on my ride too. Its hidden underneath a heat shield so it won't melt the blades on my radiator fans. Its hidden for a reason. That thing coming off of the turbo that is also brass with a nipple coming off of it is the internal wastegate. Your probably used to seeing huge aftermarket ones so i just thought i'd share what a stock internal one looks like while i was educating you and others about nissan motors.

also, something very unrelated to the previous paragraphs, check out how dumb this woman is in this phone conversation with an alleged mechanic. Its hilarious audio.... http://home.cablelynx.com/~bryant/duhhh.asf

Originally posted by Tesseract

HAHAHAHA, cool bro...no snow around here:beat:

if you finally drop by, spins are granted.

TEARZ, i havent got it YET but YET is the key! GTi huh? fresh!

The BROWN renegade will be back in a few!

alright homie its on. ill let you know when the time comes. august possibly.

hahah?

"now that's an engine"

looks like a stock LS1 to me with a nice whisper lid and a whole bunch of dress up accessory bullshit.

if I had an LS1 I'd throw in a Thunder Racing high lift cam, stage 2 thunder racing GTP heads w/ larger valves, FLP complete exhaust system with offroad pipes, whisper lid, underdrive pulleys, ECU upgrade, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, exhaust cutout(s) and I could make close to 450+ horsepower @ the rear wheels. something definitely not to be fucked with considering it would make close to 250 horsepower at 2500 rpm and just climb from there, smoke the damn tires. not too mention it would have a killer cam lope at idle and sound like a raped ape with the cutouts open.

• 1 month later...
Guest Stapler

Bikes are better. you dont need insurance and you can scoot off down side allleys and shit when getting chased. If you hit someone on you bike your less likely to kill thm and then you can boot off as wuick as possible. Plus whenever someone hits you just play like you got real hurt and shit then sue the fuck out em if they were in the wrong. P.S i rock a GIANY ATX 203 or some shit like that Front suspension. Not a car but better all the same.

• 1 month later...

no "outfit" here, love.. all go.

1971 datsun 510

KA24DE

no cat, straight through 2.25 piping

LSD rear

tupperware cold air intake (yeah, i said tupperware)

panasports

bunch of suspension shit

~165 HP and TQ in a 2,000 LB rwd/irs car with nearly 50/50 weight distribution is a beautiful thing, especially with a beat/ stock colored exterior. DETO wouldn't know what hit him if we raced :crazy:

my next one will be SR20DET powered. 400HP on stock internals is too good to pass up.

and opium, the 1.8T motor is the beauty of the MK4 platform. with just a chip, intake and exhaust you're looking at ~230HP. i just hate the fact that they're sooo fucking heavy. good cars, though. sexy,too.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by juggernaut

no "outfit" here, love.. all go.

1971 datsun 510

KA24DE

no cat, straight through 2.25 piping

LSD rear

tupperware cold air intake (yeah, i said tupperware)

panasports

bunch of suspension shit

~165 HP and TQ in a 2,000 LB rwd/irs car with nearly 50/50 weight distribution is a beautiful thing, especially with a beat/ stock colored exterior. DETO wouldn't know what hit him if we raced :crazy:

my next one will be SR20DET powered. 400HP on stock internals is too good to pass up.

and opium, the 1.8T motor is the beauty of the MK4 platform. with just a chip, intake and exhaust you're looking at ~230HP. i just hate the fact that they're sooo fucking heavy. good cars, though. sexy,too.

jug has the best care here, in my opinion.

my future car:o

http://www.300zx.us/images/body2.gif'>

except different, obviously.

Archived