Ride's

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll have one of these soon...

http://www.vwvortex.com/resources/gallery/specialty_cars/yes/images/large/01.jpg'>

Minimalism they have achieved, with a curb weight of 1290 lbs. (585kg). Combine this with a version of Volkswagen's 1.8-liter turbo motor with 5-valve technology, tuned to 286hp and mounted amidships, and you have a truly intoxicating concoction. The YES! accelerates from 0-62mph (100km/h) in a blisteringly fast 4.1 seconds that would make a Porsche turbo owner look over and take notice. Keep on the throttle, and the car tops out at 164mph (264 km/h).

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you get the 1.8t?

2922 curb weight manual transmission

Horsepower: 150 @ 5800 RPM (at flywheel)

Torque (lb/ft) : 162 @ 2200 RPM

approximately mid to high 16 second timeslips depending on driver in stock trim. Doesn't sound like a winner to me. Just curious as to what makes this car great?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by fr8oholic

Minimalism they have achieved, with a curb weight of 1290 lbs. (585kg). Combine this with a version of Volkswagen's 1.8-liter turbo motor with 5-valve technology, tuned to 286hp and mounted amidships, and you have a truly intoxicating concoction. The YES! accelerates from 0-62mph (100km/h) in a blisteringly fast 4.1 seconds that would make a Porsche turbo owner look over and take notice. Keep on the throttle, and the car tops out at 164mph (264 km/h).

Sounds pretty damn awesome... too bad it's fucking hideous!! Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fr8o, knows whats up! that yes thing is a beauty...i wish i had the vw now but not yet...by the time TT hits europe it'll probably be steered by the hypercube though:)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

ha

screw paying for accessories, you sound like bitch girls talking about their outfit last week.

My car:

4wheels

engine

seats

brakes

trunk

doors

windows

tada.

man, you're a real bitch.:rolleyes:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by uncle-boy

i'd post what kind of ride i have. but then the cops might get me.:huh?:

...Dude, the cops already know whats your ride..how many cars are parked on 123 fake st.???:lol::o

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by Tesseract

I heard TT is coming to Europe this summer...he knows the rules? Dont drive near my brand new Golf and get on aim more:lol:

oooh, you got a new golf tesser? i'm getting a gti real soon. how's that thing working out for you? and where is our friend the brown man?

Guest RaiD

i used to have a tight lincoln towncar... signature series, customized as fuck... but i wrecked it the other day:( meh i still got my skateboard:o

Guest SPLINTER

my dads but soon to be mine when i get my licence.(summertime)

1970 Chevelle Malibu with a Camaro modified 350.w/headers and flowmaster

hopefully ill get the 4bbl carb and new headers and flowmaster.

when i get older i plan one swapping the engine for a 396 or 427 from some kind of corvette if not ill take the dame engines and modify them to the vette (68-70) specs.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by SPLINTER

my dads but soon to be mine when i get my licence.(summertime)

1970 Chevelle Malibu with a Camaro modified 350.w/headers and flowmaster

hopefully ill get the 4bbl carb and new headers and flowmaster.

when i get older i plan one swapping the engine for a 396 or 427 from some kind of corvette if not ill take the dame engines and modify them to the vette (68-70) specs.

dayum, that car sounds sick!!

92 toyota pickup single cab

-4 inch bodydrop

-bags

-4 link

-shaved completely

-fiberglass interior

-small system

-engine has had some work

-4x4 frontend

-im gonna redo my seats in tan leather soon because tweed sucks

-and im building tubular upper control arms soon

oh yea and i did all the work on my truck myself

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

4 foot axle extensions

9 inch 200 spoke gold plated rims

15 foot jeep antena

a turret (made out of cardboard)

a quad decked spoiler

my licence plate says BOO

of course with the gold chain border.......

better upgrade to the delux elephant catcher ......

Originally posted by Tesseract

I heard TT is coming to Europe this summer...he knows the rules? Dont drive near my brand new Golf and get on aim more:lol:

hahaha, well you heard correct. i do go on aim, im just on at real wierd hours for you i suppose. ill keep looking for ya. hahah, well hopefully ill make it by your area. ill just have to figure out how im gonna get there, and you can take me for a spin in that joint. dont worry, only girls i went to high school with get they vee dubs smashed. i swear it was the snow.

Archived