Smokers looking to quit!

Guest dolomite

Guest dolomite

well i decided that im gonna quit. makros made me want to, she is a lovely person for assisting me :)

any of those who would like to join me, more power too ya..

oh and uhmm... STOP SMOKING CIGARETTES!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dolomite

thats the point of which i would like to get..

fuck casual smoking, but when it comes too beer, i need my cigarettes.

Guest dolomite

yea makros is a girl, i chilled with her every now in then over the past 2 years when i was in boston at school.

Guest Catch22

I'm chewing nicorette right now. Doesn't make me wanna quit but it may take the edge off a little. I'm just trying not to smoke at work.

do what i did

quit smokin an then a few days later break your neck in a car wreck an then the doctors will freak the fuck out cause they think you still smoke an you get hostpitalized for a week and cant leave your room so you cant go outside to smoke an besides they wont let you an how can you fight back with a broken neck. i did this around march 25th and havent had a cigarette since then

People may think your a sissy for quitting. In reality it makes you stronger. I havent had a single drag in more then 2 months now, heres a list of things I enjoy from quitting:

1.) More money to buy weed with

2.) The ability to take greater hits from the bong - results in me being more stoned

3.) I dont smell like tobbaco, and my girl thinks chronic smells like "plumb leaf"

4.) I can always cheat by smoking blunts

5.) I can run 3 miles without my lunges regretting it all week

Cigarettes are so nasty I like to buy them just so I can stomp on them then throw them away(noone likes a litterbug!)

makros is a chick though!? I shouldnt be so surprised though, she doesnt talk much. let me get dem digits hott mamma! sorry...i just felt like saying that

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

1.) More money to buy weed with

2.) The ability to take greater hits from the bong - results in me being more stoned

3.) I dont smell like tobbaco, and my girl thinks chronic smells like "plumb leaf"

4.) I can always cheat by smoking blunts

5.) I can run 3 miles without my lunges regretting it all week

preach it brutha!

Archived