The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

I think the only person on this board that is TRULY comfortable with themselves without faking the funk is El Mamerro, and a few others.

How can the ONLY person include a few others ???

You're obviously not THE LAW in disguise.

I'd like to nominate a few others for the 'got-it-together' club.

Tesseract

Gnes

Smart

ese

mental

dusty

Pistol

etc....

you can tell who's actually got it (or is in the process of getting it) together.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

How can the ONLY person include a few others ???

You're obviously not THE LAW in disguise.

Tesseract

Gnes

Smart

ese

mental

dusty

Pistol

etc....

you can tell who's actually got it (or is in the process of getting it) together.

It's hard to remember everyones name. I wouldn't be surprised if all those people listed above are over 22 years old. I will also nominate them for 'I don't need a Paxil perscription' club.

Guest Agt. Adopus

fr8 that was not his adderess at all not even close. He aggreed to letting me post that and his Location says Chicago IL

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Tesseract

Gnes

Smart

ese

mental

dusty

Pistol

etc....

Add yourself, Browner, Mamerro and a couple of other cats in here and you got the reason i still hang around here.

analysis

No one can psychoanalyze anyone else on this message board, cause no one really know the person at the other end at all. That's why people get off on the whole internet thing so much...its a fictitious personality that you have control over. It's like a pet that you can alter. A person who may rip into every person for any little thing may in reality by the nicest person in the real world. No one really knows the people behind the screen names, and its stupid to think you can really figure someone out from the 2 posts a day on the 12oz. prophet message board.

BIOTCH!...maybe ill be a hick tomorrow...

Re: analysis

Originally posted by paradiseXcity

No one can psychoanalyze anyone else on this message board, cause no one really know the person at the other end at all. That's why people get off on the whole internet thing so much...its a fictitious personality that you have control over. It's like a pet that you can alter. A person who may rip into every person for any little thing may in reality by the nicest person in the real world. No one really knows the people behind the screen names, and its stupid to think you can really figure someone out from the 2 posts a day on the 12oz. prophet message board.

BIOTCH!...maybe ill be a hick tomorrow...

YEAH! what he said! For all you people know, I'm a 45 year old black guy......

nuke you need to chill. stop the "lets rebel against authority" attitude and understand that someone needs to moderate. you can't please all the people all the time. seeking is doing this shit for free on his free time. so why not do it according to your own rules. there are worse people in the world then seeking so why not focus on toppling their regimes.

Guest NATO
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

phew! Looks like I dod a good job of sucking up to everybody......

ha ha too right.

Guest railroadjerk

im with zesto, there are quite a few people on my list though. but a lot i could do without...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

I think the only person on this board that is TRULY comfortable with themselves without faking the funk is El Mamerro, and a few others. Without a doubt El Mamerro is a genius that does crazy things to entertain himself in ordirnary everyday life.

That's the coolest thing anybody has ever said to me in my entire life, except for that one time my mom told me she'd gotten me 8 new pairs of underwear. Thanks bro. Ditto to Tesseract's comment.

I don't hate anyone in here, even the most annoying little bastards add variety and are fun to talk/argue with. Beer,

El Mamerro

hi i'm at work

I'm just a bored person that needs to get ready to go to work, and loves to see all the different personalities on one little message board.

yeah you nailed it, i have to admit that while the majority of you seem like real dorks, i love it! don't fucking change!!!

and bodice-ripper's point is extremely valid, i'm not well informed enough to break you or anyone else down super-accurately... but i'm working with what i got... and i bet i'm pretty close!

cmeup: no offense dude, but you just don't have the mental capacity to converse with the marlboro man... i blame myself for initiating conversation with you, sorry!

That's why people get off on the whole internet thing so much...its a fictitious personality that you have control over. It's like a pet that you can alter. A person who may rip into every person for any little thing may in reality by the nicest person in the real world.

well, i'd like to say the above was true, but it's not so simple... the majority of you betray your true personality even when you try not to... you can tell as much about a person from the act they put on as you can from their more legitimate persona...

Re: hi i'm at work

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

cmeup: no offense dude, but you just don't have the mental capacity to converse with the marlboro man... i blame myself for initiating conversation with you, sorry!

:lol: that was fucked up

even tho my partna in crime has been takin a lil break, on my an graffsurgeons behalf i would like to say you can suck our dicks. along with tyler durden cause thats my boy too. but you gotta bring your own tooth brushes. cause you cant give me head then try to hit my man off without brushin your teeth cause thats nasty. then whoevers third in line you gotta brush your teeth twice to make up for the first too. an you gotta give me head with ice cubes in your mouth.... no seriously... suck my dick :mad:

Archived