The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

god, my annoying levels arent even registered yet? let me work on this...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there if you didnt hate me before someone is bound to now, especially if your running on 56k....... :nope:

* I hate having to scroll to the right to find things. < edit >

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vanity@Dec 3 2004, 01:51 AM

some of these cats are cool... but their faggitude on the board could no longer be tolerated... thank brandy, cheerry coke, and blvd. beer.

MESTHREE Member 1967 Remove

ese Member 6762 Remove

kaesthebluntedwonder Member 2761 Remove

Kr430n5_666 Member 15528 Remove

ink Lunatic Member 2290 Remove

Devilush Member 8709 Remove

DEE38 Member 2894 Remove

-Rage- Member 7687 Remove

rental Member 1770 Remove

nomadawhat Member 3866 Remove

MrChupacabra Member 2760 Remove

decu goldyn1 Member 360 Remove

im not witty Member 1840 Remove

ClueTwo Member 2950 Remove

SukiSukiNow Member 1697 Remove

Mr. ABC Moderator 7689 Remove

JUDONO? Member 1274 Remove

iloveboxcars Member 5231 Remove

S@T@N Member 1944 Remove

alure Member 2350 Remove

Mr. Peanut Member 1707 Remove

iquit Member 3490 Remove

slave_one Member 2014 Remove

loopsnew Member 95 Remove

bathoræ Member 413 Remove

bEka Member 149 Remove

Cherry_Luv Member 649 Remove

»§ÜGÅR« Member 1166 Remove

CinchedWaist Member 2375 Remove

sarahyoulose Member 443 Remove

Ethreadzny2 Moderator 3096 Remove

OcToBeR Member 178 Remove

gatita Member 760 Remove

fatalist Member 454 Remove

hail Member 197 Remove

POIESIS Member 151 Remove

thegirlecho Member 234 Remove

Verbal Kint Member 139 Remove

LadyNapua Member 170 Remove

wow thats some list! too bad because almost everyone on that list are really nice people that have good things to contribute to channel zero.

oh well i guess you're missing out. but then again, you've got me on there so you wouldnt even be able to read this. nor even care.

and oh yea, i dont think that you can ignore the crew members. :dunce:

oh, it's on? i'm going to take your precious little shortcuts zine and pitch the idea to mtv and have justin timberlake's face all over the newest issue and it'll be a special edition issue about graffiti's influence on his music. you will receive a check for 20 dollars a month for this from mtv.

be wise

ps: i wouldn't if i could,

test pattern

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Dec 3 2004, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Dec 3 2004, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LOL With Jesus@Dec 3 2004, 03:47 PM

Im just not fond when people i dont know IM me and want to shoot the shit, its fine to do that on 12oz.. but the "Hey, your on my buddy list let's talk" can be a little irritating.

(Excluding silent bob - no problem there)

hey whats your aim name? :haha:

[/b]

Yea, see that was totally my fault for ever posting it.. so really i shouldnt complain.

Why does Vanity have all the women on his ignore list? Where does his misogynistic views stem from? If anything, the majority of the women on here are cool and seem intelligent... sure, there are a couple of bimbo airheads but the majority of the girls are cool. It's the dudes on here that do the most complaining, bitching, and hating.

Originally posted by Carl Winslow.@Dec 3 2004, 05:48 PM

Why does Vanity have all the women on his ignore list? Where does his misogynistic views stem from? If anything, the majority of the women on here are cool and seem intelligent... sure, there are a couple of bimbo airheads but the majority of the girls are cool. It's the dudes on here that do the most complaining, bitching, and hating.

well said.....

not really well said at all.

Chances are he finds a large majority of you vapid wastes of bandwidth.

And basically puts you on block to have his pages load faster and ignore 70% of crap posted in threads.

So yeah Theo Hux, you nerd, way to totally delve into his mindset! I bet a large majority of the ehoes on this site will totally cock jockey you now for being so in touch!

Originally posted by slave_one@Dec 3 2004, 05:30 PM

the way i see it, if my name pops up again on another list,

then that means i'm not wanted round here. i probably won't post anymore.

oh well.

maybe he hates you cuz you are better than him at graffiti...

on that note...

I saw that freight you did

Originally posted by Glik0@Dec 3 2004, 05:15 PM

not really well said at all.

Chances are he finds a large majority of you vapid wastes of bandwidth.

And basically puts you on block to have his pages load faster and ignore 70% of crap posted in threads.

So yeah Theo Hux, you nerd, way to totally delve into his mindset! I bet a large majority of the ehoes on this site will totally cock jockey you now for being so in touch!

What are you talkin about? That statement was just my analogy; it wasn't to figure out his "mindset" nor was it to get "e-hoes".

I notice all you seem to do is bitch, complain, and close threads.

Originally posted by Glik0@Dec 3 2004, 05:57 PM

And basically all you seem to do is:

Post pictures.

Get banned

Re-register

Get banned

Re-register

Don't get mad. Face it, every post of yours consists of you with a chip on your shoulder bitching about who you don't like.

Try to be some pseudo intellectual clown..

So you get angry/jealous when a nigga drops some knowledge? HAHA

Archived