Emo Throwies

MystikPW

what the hell is going on out there,has ''emotional rock''lost his mind/first stupid messages refering to newa,okae,and myself''top dog''.then ''you just can't fuck with this nigga'',then sidebusting msk,and connecting his shit with the same colors[as if he did it with them].let's not forget sidebusting a nace r.i.p. on 440.now going over nace's friends with a nace r.i.p.because he wants to take the spot.....keep racing champ you are making more,and more enemies by the day.......who live in many states.congrats ''emo''you will be forever marred as a herb........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well if the point of graffiti is to put your name up and get noticed then emo is doing his job and hes pretty smart...piss off alot of people so they talk shit and your name will be talked about alot...while it is pretty fucked up and "toy" what hes doing..hes getting his name known..dont hate the player hate the game.

Originally posted by Chicken George:

well if the point of graffiti is to put your name up and get noticed then emo is doing his job and hes pretty smart...piss off alot of people so they talk shit and your name will be talked about alot...while it is pretty fucked up and "toy" what hes doing..hes getting his name known..dont hate the player hate the game.

emo's antics are toy.point blank.he will someday have to face the music for this disrespect.i will end it at that.....

i too thought that emo did the piece on 440 for the nace RIP...but it turns out he sidebusted that shit, along with the piece by the tunnel...i thought he was a dope writer...he got up a lot..and his heavens were phat...but what toy shit to do...how long has he been around? cant be more than a year right?

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd:

dont forget to mention how emo went up to that "sick spot" where the msk production was and did a peice next to them then connected his shit into there background and used the same colors to make it look like he did it with them. sick man.

ha ha ha....that is so buns.

im not to fond of emo anymore, that korp,oze108,geek, and stie he stomped out shouldve been left. kyt crew aint from jersey and that ugly jenius on the other side of same bridge is. that shouldve been the wall you stomped out, i thought emo was aight but from what im seeing,reading and hearing he is a big fuckin toy, nace was tight with those kyt guys and actually bought them to that spot just 2 months ago they pieced it and then emo stomps nace's friends out with a nace rip. nice gesture but stupid spot for it, i can bet nace wouldnt be too happy about this either.

[This message has been edited by ROACH INVASION (edited 08-28-2001).]

Guest a freighting story

come to think of it, emo was invited to come paint a yard with an acquantance of mine a few months back...he couldnt babysit emo the whole time and the next day i found emo tags on electrical boxes around the yard. so fuck him.

Guest Jam On It

fellow spot jocker "jenius" who does "je" hollows in new jersey.

elaborate or are you just bringin it back to the days when i was "cold chillen". your witty comments are knee deep and amusing but speak fact not fallacy. either your info is false and misconstrued (not the first time in my case) or your focused on crashing my party like President Bush did to NWA. you can poop the party but the i'll still be dodging the bullshit.. so come on now amuse me with another editorial.

Guest eswhyemohen25

dont forget to mention how emo went up to that "sick spot" where the msk production was and did a peice next to them then connected his shit into there background and used the same colors to make it look like he did it with them. sick man.

WHAT!! You can't do that! I think its funny someone could be so stupid, but I doubt MSK thinks its funny...

Guest SWOLLEN COLON POWELL

HIS AGONY WILL BE A GORGEOUS BITCH!!

------------------

IF I STUCK MY DICK IN YOUR EAR DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HEAR IT CUMMING?

Archived