cant nobody hold me down@$!#

iCEBERG

i got my halo off today 3 weeks early :lol:

im lovin it...

altough i wasnt lovin it when he took the screws outta my head but im sayin im in just a neck brace no halo. i can move my head an shit its dope as fuck#$!@#@!

i got this dope neckbrace on called a minerva brace an i get to keep it. they asked if i wanted to keep the halo (i forgot who asked me if i could keep it) but they said i couldnt get the face screws so i passed on keepin that. imma keep this one....

well i figured id let you know im happy as shit right now an hopefully in one week ill be down to a regular neck brace.

:lol:

i recovered in 1/4 the time an im lovin it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

that's dope...seems not too long ago about you talking about how you got into an accident

yea that was around march 25th ^

i wasnt sure where this whole shit was goin. i was headed towards surgery an shit like that, i thought i wasnt gonna be able to do my regular shit for awhile.

i just felt like sharing it with the world. it feels fuckin wonderfull to be able to move my head around even tho im not supposed, and i dont, but in the halo i had no choice i was stuck. an i bug the fuck out when im limited to doing something. i bugged out a few times in the halo, but atleast in this thing my head has some movement. actually this is just velvro'd on i could take it off.

im one happy fuckin dude sho' 'nuff :D

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha...that hillarious.good job on stickin it through....did people look at you funny?im glad that you're happy homie.i know i would.that halo was too stylish.

yea that halo wasnt no fun...

nah people aint stare they took it off at a hospital where people wear these things. some lady had a psychotic episode or somethin because she was trying to take off the top too her water that was already off an freaked out cause she couldnt take the top off that wasnt there... off...

so that was the center of attention today...

the doc took out the screws an i swear to god atleast 1 minute an a half later this dude was showin me how to use some head strap shit i dunno an slapped it over the holes in my forehead an that started bleeding an shit again. it took all my strength too not fucking bring is dome down for a meeting with my knee by his fucking tie.

now im about to go get lifted to celebrate at my window cause whenever i smoked with that halo on the screws in my head fucked my high up

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dude i woulda shot myself a long time ago if i had to deal with a neck brace..props for sticking through it

I thought I told you...

although I think I woulda chose "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" as a thread title. But i won't hold it against ya.

good to hear iceberg. looks like your on track for a speedy recovery.

Archived