Sketches

art_kriminal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOUR THROWIE IS AMAZING!! HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOOO WELL! YOU'RE GREAT, MAYBE YOU COU BE THE NEXT SEEN!

ok, now that i'm done with that:

the only good part about any of them is the shading on the 2nd one.

rancid YOUR THROWIE IS AMAZING!! HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOOO WELL! YOU'RE GREAT, MAYBE YOU COU BE THE NEXT SEEN!

ok, now that i'm done with that:

the only good part about any of them is the shading on the 2nd one.

Yo Rancid that's mad weak kid..You're sittin here callin homeboy out when just a couple weeks ago you posted a sketch and kids gave you nothing but encouragement..

HAD TO SOLIDIFY THANGS..

BOTH of you keep it up..time and practice=skills

CFresh

Originally posted by Seek One:

not to be a jerk but the I on your second bomb looks like dog shit...literally

is that really necessary, im guessing this kid is just starting out, and im sure you were just spectacular when you were beginning to get into graffiti right? besides that old english on the first is ill

Originally posted by 72swiftagression14:

is that really necessary, im guessing this kid is just starting out, and im sure you were just spectacular when you were beginning to get into graffiti right? besides that old english on the first is ill

no im serious look at it round bottom then it twists up like ice cream or dog shit when spiraled around kow what i mean..i know i sucked too and still do but i also no for a fact tat he has been writing for at least a year...im not trying o start anything i was just letting hm no he should mybe change that.

Originally posted by 72swiftagression14:

guess what? the kid ain't just starting out. he's been at it for at least 4 years. and he's big-headed. now what?

Originally posted by Seek One:

[/b] no im serious look at it round bottom then it twists up like ice cream or dog shit when spiraled around kow what i mean..i know i sucked too and still do but i also no for a fact tat he has been writing for at least a year...im not trying o start anything i was just letting hm no he should mybe change that. [/b]

shut up bitch. You just started to write too. 'Seek One' is played out fagot stop biting off other writers.

[This message has been edited by icy_oner (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by icy_oner:

shut up bitch. You just started to write too. 'Seek One' is played out fagot stop biting off other writers.

[This message has been edited by icy_oner (edited 06-10-2001).]

like i said i am not that good i have only been writing for a little over a year...i dont write seek i write seque as in sequence so shut your ignorant mouth and get off Icer's and DJ Icy's dicks and find ya self a new name..I've said it before if you think you are that great i am willing to battle.

OH MY FUCKING GOD... ICY YOU BLOW GOAT SCROTUMS. PLEASE FUCKING DIE BEFORE YOU TRY TO EMULATE ANYTHING GRAFFITI RELATED. JUST STOP YOU STUPID CRACKA.

I GOT A PIC OF ICY AND HIS GROUP OF GAY BUM RAPERS TOO CHECK THIS OUT

iceyhot.jpg

See, this is what happens when God has to work under a tight deadline. Corners are cut, budgets are slashed, and shit like this gets pumped out like a stream of diarrhea from a bloated hobo's rancid ass. There aren't enough date rape drugs in the WORLD to get this lardskulled blimp a handjob.

HAHAHHAHA FAGGOT

BAT "HAVEANICEFUCKINGDAY" MASTERSON

[This message has been edited by BATMASTERSON (edited 06-10-2001).]

Archived