~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

that's just bizarro!

what a tourney it's going to be!

But dont count France out just yet...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im really excited bout this

i think its goin to be a great world cup, that game wasnt too surprising the way france ws playing, i really wodner how much different it woulda been with zidane...i know hes awesome i just wonder if they woulda really taken it, but they were saying in 98 all teams that lost their first got ejected in the first round..i dont think that will happen to france though..too good..., but like europe said group a just got a shock....

Its true, without Zidane the French were lacking in presence in the midfield... he just flows and is an amazing playmaker... buuuuuut....

Any of you notice this is the exact line up (with the exception of Zidane and Trezuet? (sp) can't remember his name right now...) they used in France 98? Thats their bigger problem, they barely made a roster change and they should have brought newer fresher players to the pitch... that team is 4 years old... and some players in that line up shouldn't even be on the national team...

I can't wait to see Portugal play, they play the most amazing football in Europe (cept for England ;) gotta stay true to my boys) ... I really want to see England win (but I doubt that'll happen) so my second team to cheer for is Portugal.... and FUCK that Argentina shit, can you say over-rated?

Re: PORTUGAL???

Originally posted by JeffLebowski

they also are an older team... They have talent, sure!!(LUIS FIGO & friends) Eyes on Brazil? Their defence is young and the attackers are fierce with the ball... JeffLebowski is a REAL Madrid fan, so he likes his ROBERTO CARLOS...

too bad RONALDO is all bark and no bite

Spain always choke

Brazil fell off

:rolleyes:

what he said ..brazil pissed me off by playing so shitty in qualifying, so in the cup i dont know, imnot pulling for them...portugal is fun i agree with that and i am looking forward to watching them play...even though there is a lot of talk on argentina im sticking by my guns...;) ....if france doesnt make it i will bust out laughin so hard...

I hope France don't make it, I hope Argentina don't make it, I hope Brazil don't make it, I hope Italy don't make it....

England and and Portugal are the only "favourites that I hope make it all the way. I would LOVE to see a country that no one expected win it (Cameroon, anyone????).....

Senegal, World Cup Champs 2002

Guest --zeSto--

I'd fucking cry if the USA won the cup.

They'd make some big stink about it,

and people all over the world would look like this --> :rolleyes:

Guest sneak

i rekon its gonna be a tuff one....wit france possibly not having zidane in the next game

england could do well....i hear lundenberg is injured and will be out of the first match....

i really do hope that the more established teams dont win...france italy, brazil etc

^^^^

Man, I'm going to the fucking pub to watch all of England's games. Should be awesome........

Germany just won 8-0!!! Saudi Arabia really suck. 4-0 at half time. The Saudis look like little kids chasing them around. Haha........*sigh*

Guest imported_Europe

Updates and comments of the weekends games.

I watched all of them, the World Cup is great.

Ireland-Cameroon 1-1

Good start by the africans, great second half by the fighting Irish. Great goal by Matt Holland!

Denmark-Uruguay 2-1

DENMARK, DENMARK, DENMARK!!! The danes showed how its done, great play on the sides and two goals by Jon Dahl Tomasson. The Uruguayan goal could be the best the whole World Cup.

Germany-SaudiArabia 8-0

The germans showed that you must never rule them out of anything, a lethal thrashing of the weak,weak arabs. 6 of the goal was headers and wonderboy Klose scored his third hat-trick for Germany. Biggest win the the World Cup for 20 years.

Argentina-Nigeria 1-0

The choice of fielding Batistuta instead of Crespo made the outcome, Bati witha great striker goal to put the Argentines in lead of the group of death...

Paraguya-South Africa 2-2

The paraguyans must be kicking themselves after letting a 2-0 lead slump away. the Zuma show is on...

England-Sweden 1-1

England started well but the swedes came storming back and was the better team. Danny Mills will be remerred for his mistake that lead to the swedish goal and old Seaman didnt look good. England has not beaten Sweden for 34 years and 11 games, talk about a complex...

Spain-Slovenia

The worst game so far, Spain looked weak but still won a comfortable victory, their first win an opener for 52 years.

28 days to go...

Guest imported_Tesseract

RAUL

^^^Player of the day!!!

Spain VS Slovenia rocked, all 4 goals where dope, Raul killed it and the Slovak goal was tough to...Spain's last Mundial premiere victory was 50 years ago, Real Madrid won the Champions Leage this year on their 100 anniversary, so GO SPAIN GO!!!

BTW, Germany sucks [sorry bro] they play BORING football, they dont have a sense of 'fair play' [usually, you stop on 6 goals to protect the oponent from further embarasment] and they're still nazis, haha did you noticed the power trip against Saudi?...have some class

oh come on tess, dont you just love a savage team that wont stop.

im not a huge soccer fan myself, im a hockey guy, but i like germany and i always have, so ill stick by them thick and thin. and i do agree that is sort of unclassy to do.

VIVA ESPAÑA COÑO!!!

The european teams are havin' a hard time with the heat... They ain't use to the high humidity & heat... England wasn't runnin' aroun' the3 way they usually do, neither did France or Spain... I'm very interested in seeing Portugal play.

Oh yeah, and incase i forgot: VIVA ESPAÑA, VIVA EL REAL MADRID, VIVA EL RACING SANTANDER Y VIVA LA PUTA MADRE QUE ME PARIO!!!

Archived