~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

American football is for pussies, look at all those pads and helmets; its pathetic, same with hockey... I remember in school hockey was only played by the girls. :lol:

That's FIELD hockey, not ice hockey. And those pads are important. I was a (bloody good) goalie for my school team, and I didn't wear the steel lined glove one day - and I caught the ball when someone took a slap-shot. I broke three bones in my palm

and if you're going to take shots at american football, the obvious one is that its even LESS interesting than cricket, and it stops every few seconds.....

Originally posted by --zeSto--

You can hate on the French team all you want (jealous punters!)

but please do not hate on the sport.

thanks!

It's their own fault for being so gay and french

I only don't like france because its like everyone who cheers for them are people who are new to internation football ... and only watched them win WC 98 and then the euro cup the next year ... so they cheer for france because its the only team they've ever seen win

I'm also ENGLISH living in Canada... so I gotta hold it down for my lads! You can hate on England all you want ... but I bet you've never seen anyone take the ball from 50 yardline and beat the whole defensive line and score like michael owen did too argentina in 98

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

It's their own fault for being so gay and french

I only don't like france because its like everyone who cheers for them are people who are new to internation football ... and only watched them win WC 98 and then the euro cup the next year ... so they cheer for france because its the only team they've ever seen win

This is so true. It's like when everybody jumped on the Manchester United bandwagon when they started winning everything. True fans stick with their team through thick and thin. Hell, I should know, look where Sheffield Wednesday are.......

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton but I bet you've never seen anyone take the ball from 50 yardline and beat the whole defensive line and score like michael owen did too argentina in 98

Remember Maradona in 86? Against who? Yeah, us..........

I hate those Argie bastards but they have to be the favourites.....

JohnnyHorton hit me up with an email.......:idea:

none of yall can fuck with hockey. its the tuffest sport around. and us canucks play it till we die. ninjas know.

my teams been down, but well always be around.

its a part of our culture, hell we eat sleep and breathe hockey.

Guest imported_Europe

but I bet you've never seen anyone take the ball from 50 yardline and beat the whole defensive line and score like michael owen did too argentina in 98

You are forgetting Maradonas goal against England in Mexico 1986, taking it from his own half, passing 4 defenders and then Shilton for the 2-0 winner

Originally posted by Europe

You are forgetting Maradonas goal against England in Mexico 1986, taking it from his own half, passing 4 defenders and then Shilton for the 2-0 winner

Maradonna = punk bitch because of his "hand of God" goal ... that's some shit right there

he's also a drug addict so who's to say he wasn't wired on coke when he did that to Mexico?

ALSO, he did it to Mexico ... Mexico aren't really respected as one of the stronger teams in the world (they're good, they just don't have the reputation of say Italy, Brazil, etc... you see where I'm going)

BUT michael owen did it to argentina :king:

I hate those fuckers!

Guest --zeSto--

South Korea just destroyed Scotland 4 - 1 !

I know Scotland failed to qualify to play in the World Cup,

but they're still a world class team! And South Korea is in the same

Group as the USA. hmmm....?

the competition gets fierce !

Guest imported_Europe

ALSO, he did it to Mexico ... Mexico aren't really respected as one of the stronger teams in the world (they're good, they just don't have the reputation of say Italy, Brazil, etc... you see where I'm going)

BUT michael owen did it to argentina :king:

I hate those fuckers!

What do you mean "he did it to Mexico"???

That goal was one of the greatest in World Cup history and it was against England.

What do you mean "he did it to Mexico"???

That goal was one of the greatest in World Cup history and it was against England.

well aren't i an asshole... i know what your talking about now

i missread that but my foot still went into my mouth... my bad!

everything else about maradonna i still stand too though... the argentines are just dirty players in general and its true... its not like it stopped with one generation of players ... they've always been that way

Guest imported_Europe

I aint pro-Argentina either, they play dirty and brilliant at the same time.

I have them as favorites after France for this World Cup though, they got an intimidating team...

England are playing fucking Cameroon 4 DAYS before the World Cup. What idiot came up with this idea??

Also, I remember Oktay from Turkey beating almost the entire Belgium team from inside his own area when they played in I think the World Cup 98 qualifiers. Fuck I'm a nerd.......

Well DAMN, now they've gone and taken all the fun out of the World Cup:

England bans suspected hooligans

Associated Press

LONDON -- England banned more than 1,000 suspected soccer hooligans from traveling to the World Cup in South Korea and Japan.

The 1,007 banned hooligans were required to turn over their passports on Thursday or face a six-month jail term. The figure is 10 times greater than the number of troublemakers prohibited from traveling to Belgium and the Netherlands for the 2000 European Championship.

British police have been working with Japanese and South Korean officers to identify potential troublemakers. They will be at airports and ports and will have spotters on the streets of Japan and South Korea.

Under Japanese immigration laws, any fan who has served prison terms for drugs or violent offenses will not be permitted to enter the country.

"Yesterday we went through the 1,000 mark on banning orders and that is a landmark,'' said Bryan Drew, of Britain's National Criminal Intelligence Service. "We are going to put as many obstacles in the way of these people as we can.''

Drew said police were also watching for English hooligans trying to enter from Thailand.

http://arturmarques.com/images/august_2000/simpsons_foot_4.jpg'>

Fucking wack.....let them go I love socer brawls so straight forward.......were fighting over socer but I'm mad at him cause of his religon(ranger vs celthic)

any scots in this bitch???I'm in canada but my best friends dad has one whole room with EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING the Rangers have ever made....rug to ceiling boyos....fucking love the man

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA QUE VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

WE AIN'T WON IT YET... AND WE PROBABLY WON'T BE WINNIN' IT THIS YEAR EITHER... PERO OS VAMOS A JODER!!!

TODO POR LA PATRIA!!!

ESPAÑA ES LA MEJOR!!!

HOW ABOUT THE REAL MADRID?!?!?! CAMPEONES, CAMPEONES, ALE ALE ALE!!!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

England are playing fucking Cameroon 4 DAYS before the World Cup. What idiot came up with this idea??

Denmark played them yesterday and beat the 2-1, they suck...

But playing a warmup 4 days before a big long tournament is not good planning.

On the other hand, all England will get is 3 games and a shower...

Oh, I didnt go there did I?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

i got beat up when i played little league ayso

i beat this kid up on my team at a sportsmanship tournement.

hehehehe.

On the other hand, all England will get is 3 games and a shower...

Oh, I didnt go there did I?

Yes you did, son, yes you did........

Friendlies mean nothing. Cameroon are Africa's best team. They'll probably crock all of our players, just to ruin it even more......

Archived