~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

Good to see the thread still going. Watched all the games so far, havent got much time to post, but Germany will take it, I called them before the quarters and they will pull through.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Truks played a good game, they play good football and have a nice fast style. However Their goalkeeper was a key in this match, give them a 'regular' goalkeeper and you're looking at a 3-0 easily...i think Kahn is even better, he's probably the best goalkeeper, he and casillas, but Kahn also has more power and experience. The only problem Brazil faces is Kahn in my opinion, look at the players one by one, compare what you've seen and you realise it takes two german players to fill one brazil players shoes.

Kafu on the one side and Carlos on the other can easily penetrate the german defence and feed the three R's...Ronaldigno is hungry and on his best time, Rivaldo will do his thing as he always does and Ronaldo...Ronaldo will do magic. I know that a lot of people hate on Ronaldo but seriously he's a muthafuckin football phenomenon, remember how everyone believed he wouldnt play again after his injury?...well he's back fatter, untrained for the last year, seriously slower and more cautious but Smarter and wiser than ever...The goal he scored against Turkey is one of those that stay forever as examples of football genius, his passes to others in order to score are brilliant, either they did score or not. If you payed attention to his play in the second half and asume he'll be like that against germany Kahn has a problem, Germany has a problem and Brazil has another cup, the fifth one!

GO BRAZIL GO!!!!!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by krie

BRAZIL AND GERMANY

COME ON ZE GERMANS!

fuck ze germans. even tho brazil knocked out england, any thing, and i mean anything is better than having germany fucking win

Guest uncle-boy

i hope germany beats brazil..

...then in anguish, that brazil chic tears off her top completely to express her sadness and despair.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Should be posted by uncle-boy

i hope brazil beats germany..

...then on top of that, that brazil chic tears off all her clothes completely and starts dancing samba to express her hapiness and excitement.

:)

you know that could work both ways

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i hope germany beats brazil.. ..then in anguish, that brazil chic tears off her top completely to express her sadness and despair.

i in turn hope brasil kills germany and then the brasil chick tears off her top in complete elation and joy for all the world to see.....again more fully this time not partially....one can only hope...i think its more realistic seeing brasil win....although now i have a hunch after the game more people are goin to check out fifaworldcup.coms brasil gallery :)

Guest THEdude

BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

number 5

the cup stays in America biatch!!

Guest imported_Europe

Congrats to Brazil and all their fans, especially the nice ladies.

It was a good World Cup, too bad the next one is 4 years away... But I will be there, in the stands, drunk and singing...

Archived