Depression seems to be the theme...

JoeyLawrence

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by cheifblame

i think you should spend a little time by yourself, just wonder around, walk heaps go through malls and shit but for like a whole day..even just riding the busses to nowhere for ages helps me think

yea that shits nice...exploring the city i call it, its all fun until 3 thug ja rule wannabe faggots try to jack you....o well

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha thug ja rule fuckers. always tryin to ruin your day.

i hear you on that shit. man anyways tonight was nice. i got awaken by a nice little 5.2 earthquake from a nap i was takin at 10oclock. woopdeedoo. anyways im bored and im not gonna have the internet at home after saturday so yeah. and about talking to you guys on im, its just not gonna happen. sorry i just dont i dunno. whatever. yo poopatronic dont smoke nigga you is a smoker already. drink! and take pills!!!!!!! p.s. im quitting smoking after a week long stint. i am now back to nyquil and vicodin.

popgunwar.

LOST CAUSE

yea that shits nice...exploring the city i call it, its all fun until 3 thug ja rule wannabe faggots try to jack you....o well

scratch what i said, if you're too much of a pussy to take public transportation or walk the streets, you probably should kill yourself

dlush only hangs out with lesbians. or so she says.

p.s. she thinks im gay anyways. just cause i wear pinkshirts and versace underwear.

oh shit i gotta jet time for my afternoon tea.

weed is for little girls.

PERCOSET PARADE.200000002<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<pgwplppr

Archived