Depression seems to be the theme...

JoeyLawrence

yeah i dunno. im more depressed than i have been in a while lately. i even go out now. i started smoking (something that is totally unlike me), and have been drinking by myself every day for like 2 weeks. i dunno i dunno i dunno. my best friend is comin to visit this week, im still in love with my x girlfriend niki, and even though she just recently had an abortion, does tons of coke, and fucked 3 or 4 dudes since me im still fuckin pining after her for some shitty ass reason. ive decided that my art sucks, going to school sucks, my haircut fucking sucks, im ugly, money doesnt cure shit, alcohol just numbs it, and now it takes a bottle of nyquil every 2 days to get me to sleep. fuck i dunno what im thinking anymore. i sorta wish i could die, or go to a hospital for exhaustion. i dont care about much anymore, and seeing that i live on my own and have zero friends, shit is stellar (like muhcell gelalr) haha that wasnt funny. anyways, goodnight. im wasting your time now. niki is never coming back, my hair will always suck, and antisocial is my steady character flaw fueled by my overall shitty appearance and everything. fuck it.

no one cares.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I KNOW HOW YOU FELL, A LOT ACTUALLY MY MOM HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH HEART PROBLEMS ME AND MY GIRL HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FIGHT! ALL PEOPLE DO IN THIS TOWN IS HATE AND TALK SHIT! I TOO STARTED SMOKING TO THE DISMAY OF EVERYONE, SOMETHING THAT I PERSONALLY THINK IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD, ONE OF MY FRIENDS TRIED TO FLIP HIS CAR PERPOUSLY, ANY WAY I KNOW HOW YOU FELL....:(

jesus christ (oppps, i didnt mean to say that word in vain) popgunwar!! maybe if you'd come over or something, you'd at least have 2 people to drink with. and god knows that both of you guys act stupid when you are drunk. i thought you were supposed to come over on saturday?

i started to smoke again too. i am totally stressed out at school so smoking is my relief.

Guest Ted Wakowski

It's natural to fall into a slump sometimes. What's important is to remember that things change; the stagnant state of shit you may feel your life has become could do a 180 at the drop of a dime. Or it could just happen slowly. Either way, it's not permanent unless you force it to be.

Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that depression is completely mental, so tell your mind to go fuck itself if your well-being doesn't agree with its viewpoint. I bitchslap my own mind daily and that shit works.

If all else fails you might find some comfort in thinking about how much worse life could be. There are a shitload of people alive right now who would probably sell their soul to trade places with you or me with our comparitively easy American lives. It's tough to see outside the spectrum of your own reflections but it's just what you have to do, unless you're comfortable with an endless state of useless self-loathing. You gotta work with what you've got and build off of it, like being stuck in an empty room with a really annoying asshole and resorting to a bare-handed strangulation over a proper, custom job. Cheer up pal.

Guest Smok

Seems like a lot of people are feeling the same way lately. Most of my friends are talking like they're ready to die. No one's the same anymore.

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah i was in severe depression mode for a while but i've kinda snapped out of it in the last few days. the funny thing is i have no idea why. my life hasn't really changed at all since then and i doubt it's clinical depression.

you started smoking?! you're right that is very unlike you and i can't picture it at all. most of the people i've been hanging out with lately smoke, and it almost makes me want to start because what always happens is everybody goes outside to smoke and i'm left there sitting around like a damn fool. i could just follow them around but that's kinda stupid if you ask me.

anyways, go get fucked up and do some graffiti and talk to some girls. that usually gets my mind out of a rut.

darn

I am always depressed too... life can be a bitch at times... I to just broke up with my gf and she meant a lot to me and her brother wants to fight me which is funny cause he is extremely tiny anyways I try to look at life like laugh now cry later and just go with it and the anti-d's help a little mixed with malt liks another thing that tends to help is this webpage http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.html

Guest unoprimero

dayum. the more you put negative thinking on yourself the more deep into depression you'll fall. ponder less on the bad things about your life... focus on things that are goin good. things could always be better for you but there's always someone that has it worse.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

.....i am depressed 24/7 and i put a mask over it all the time....im a class clown at school and yet when i get home i find myself sitting on my bed staring at my ceiling thinking abuot how much of a waste i am.....i seriously bring myself down abuot how much of a social loser i am... i am fuckin 16, and i live like an 8 year old....while kids around me are having fun and the time of their lives and interacting, i find myself shy, outcasted, and stupid. i get depressed because i think about how good my life could be right now and how sad it is in reality.......im physically weak, i have NEVER had any interaction whatsoever with any girl, i cant do the things i love, like graffiti, i havent had fun in weeks, and im alone as hell....i sometimes wish i could shoot myself in the head and end it all....but i keep thinking tommorow will get better, but it never does, so one of these days im gonna wake up and realize that NO...tommorow will not get better, it will just be another depressing day, and i will kill myself, i dont know when, but i garunfuckintee this board that i will prolly go out through suicide, ive already had numerous instances where i was about to, and one instance where i failed to suffocate myself....fuck life, its such a waste, it pissed me off because theres really nothing i can do about it

Guest whoami
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

.....i am depressed 24/7 and i put a mask over it all the time....im a class clown at school and yet when i get home i find myself sitting on my bed staring at my ceiling thinking abuot how much of a waste i am.....i seriously bring myself down abuot how much of a social loser i am... i am fuckin 16, and i live like an 8 year old....while kids around me are having fun and the time of their lives and interacting, i find myself shy, outcasted, and stupid. i get depressed because i think about how good my life could be right now and how sad it is in reality.......im physically weak, i have NEVER had any interaction whatsoever with any girl, i cant do the things i love, like graffiti, i havent had fun in weeks, and im alone as hell....i sometimes wish i could shoot myself in the head and end it all....but i keep thinking tommorow will get better, but it never does, so one of these days im gonna wake up and realize that NO...tommorow will not get better, it will just be another depressing day, and i will kill myself, i dont know when, but i garunfuckintee this board that i will prolly go out through suicide, ive already had numerous instances where i was about to, and one instance where i failed to suffocate myself....fuck life, its such a waste, it pissed me off because theres really nothing i can do about it

Damn I have a lot in common with you....I'm going out next weekend and saying fuck you i'm doing what I want or else i'm going to fucking end up dead...i'm going to bring 24 cans, gloves, a ski mask and king this whole small ass town full of beef eaters, wannabe tagbangers, and these fucking toys all in one night. I cant wait until summer when I'm in st.louis

shave your hair off then that's one less thing to stress about

i can't give the usual look on the bright side shit, but i have friends bi-polar, breakdowns, phobic, drug physchosis episodes etc. and they're all still alive and getting on with it...there's a lot of it about and a HUGE industry with pills tailormade for dealing with it, which doctors seem only too happy to dish out to poor fuckers like us, it's one solution, not the best one maybe but...

and give meditation and/or yoga a shot, seriously, been there done that myself and you wouldn't believe the difference it can make ;)

i really feel like being an asshole to you people but i'd rather not... i would never spill my guts on such personal matters on a public message board but i suppose anonymity is your enemy as well as your allie in your current state of mind and also in our lives in general, so you are afforded the opportunity to do so.... anyway, all night i've been smoking blunts and drinking white wine and i'm in an OK mood (no i wasn't by myself) that's just an aside... bottom line is what your man wakowski said: we all get in our slumps! and the combative technique i've found to be the most effective is to really deeply consider your view of yourself... is it really that you have such a low opinion of yourself, or that you think that that's the way others view you? a lot of times it's easy to confuse the opinion we imagine others have of us, with our opinion of ourselves, and it becomes one and the same... if you can shake that shit off, you'll always be straight... cus fuck what people think...you're only working with what you got so don't waste valuable time being a pussy and feeling sorry for yourself... yeah it could always be worse but that really means nothing, it could always be better too, it is what it is (and sweating a bitch like that will only make shit worse)

i'm on the whole antisocial thing....i hate everyone and i find that everything around me disgusts me. i find almost everything that everyone says to be trite and meaningless. people tell me to just stop hating things and be happy. why? yes, in alot of ways, i am lucky and have alot...but its just this feeling like theres something not right with my life and the world and i hate it. i have no will or desire to do anything. the only time i even bother getting up to do anything for real is when i go out riding or paint. these are the only things still tying me to this world. everyone tends to be fake and no one means what theyre saying. i dont much care for this farce.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

is it really that you have such a low opinion of yourself, or that you think that that's the way others view you? a lot of times it's easy to confuse the opinion we imagine others have of us, with our opinion of ourselves, and it becomes one and the same... if you can shake that shit off, you'll always be straight... cus fuck what people think...you're only working with what you got so don't waste valuable time being a pussy and feeling sorry for yourself... )

man...again 98% percent of this board that says they are deppressed seem to be living by themselfes off their parents and get deppressed about it....shit fool, i got deppression, no medical benefits to seek help for it, my fams is rife with deppression, it affects one of my parents and one my grandparents killed themselfes over...shit i fight deppression on a daily basis, and i fight it in between jobs with barley enough money to eat while worried about losing my home cause i gots no money, and worrying about my parents losing their home...i fight the urge to drink my self stupid and sleep as long i can to get a way from it all, cause fuck it.....you know.....count your blessings kid, you got a roof, clothes and food.....the fuck you mean money doesnt help, try being broke and having to steal and then tell me money doesnt help.......

the fuck you know about depression kid......try standing on the edge of a 7 story building on your tip toes looking down after a forty or two and tell me your deppressed.

yeah i hear you all.. ive been depressed for soo long. i'm depreesed over a lot of things so many that shit makes me cry i cant rember a fucking day since ive been in this deressed mode that i havnt cried. My emotions are so hurt i just cant take it no more. i too started smoking hella lot just because smoking can kill you faster and i dont want to commit suicide. ive thought about Suicide for awhile once after i was fighting with my dad i wanted to kill myself becus i hate the way i live. my dad is such an asshole he always complaning about money, and everything bothers him. i cant even talk to him no more and i just swear the hell outta him now, once he hit my mom and i threw him on the floor.. and gave him a black and blue eye. he deserved it. another thing that is eatting me away is my ex-girlfriend, even tho i have a new girl, my ex i truly loved with all my hart and she cheated on me and left me for some asshole that i truley hate!, and my new girlfriend always has this kid up her has calling her and shit, another thing that is bothing me is how i live. my house is so ghetto and it just gets worse, it usta be real nice until my parents fight like 24.7 (at least my dad works day and night to support us, but he is hoem on the weekend :() Lets see whats wrong with my house, when it rains my roof leaks, when its cold i dont have heat, my kitchen roof is all messed up, my kitchen floor is all chewed up, my up stairs bathroom has no shower (i gotta take one in my basement where its freezing and my shower is litarlly 4x4), my mom never vacumes, i try to clean it and my brother just mess's it up agian, my back yard has a pool with no water and a bunch of garbage in it, my house is PINK, the paint job is getting cracky.. the roof is all messed up, and its just horrible to live in. another thing that is bothering me is my mom is startign to get asthma attacks a lot now.. the past week she has been in and outta the hospital.. its so sad and im beging to miss her so much. guys i just want to die soo bad, i really fucking do.. and if anyone thinks its funny to make fun of me go the fuck ahead.. but to be honest i dont need your shit to bring me down.. the only thing that can give me a peace of mind now is graffitii, when im in a bad mood i just go out and paint. it just helps me so much, but i mean i just dont understand my life, i hate it.. maybe i'll wake up dead, or i'll OD on something this weekend.. who knows.. who cares.. i just had to let all this shit out... oh yeah and im 15 years old

Abortion is never easy. I'm sure your ex-girlfriend would appreciate it if you didn't drop her name on a internet message board. I always saw sex as a private manner and the least you could do is respect her by not telling everyone on this board what she's doing. A girl that abuses herself with drugs and promiscous sex is a girl in pain and is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Maybe you have a chemical imbalance in your brain that triggers depression or even bipolar disorder. A lot of people mistake depression as something you can control. Depression is not just an emotion, it's a disease.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea nak i feel you on the asshole dad...hes fucking up my life right, and hes unemployed so im around him all the time which sucks, hes on my case 24/7 abuot stupid ass shit, i want to beat the shit out of him sometimes

Archived