SOME OF THE MORE RARE ONES. (TRAIN GEEKS)

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aroe*ones

Wow Mr. banos..u aussie kids just have the ego's that won't quit! I 'm not gonna even get into this "who's country is better" shit your tryin' to start. Obviously you cats down there are the greatest in the world.I quit.Graffiti has died.

o.k, i know this fell to the bottom,i was on vacation for a while so i had to go and see the replies. a big thanks to all of those who appreciate these streaks. these are youre roots. as for you amazinlgy dope fresh aussies youre right you are dope. actually youre too dope for all of us here. we all bow to you. even the pioneers bow to you, cause you invented graff before them right? yea, i thought so, we just didnt know about it.

actually, im not going to ignore you. ivo. fuck you, you are a toy ass bitch. youre shit is weak as hell,NO style, weak letters bad colour schemes, and who hoo you hit a clean train. i have too. big fucking deal. admit it, your whole scene is bitten from new yorks, every thing you have done has already been done.face it toy, you are a straight up biter with a wack letter style. go home, id burn you no problem hands down. well see when im in the land down under next year. as for that other aussie fool fuck you too, youre probably worse than ivo. learn the history before you say shit. punk ass toys.

them dudes,theyre crazy,they break the law by riding on fr8s and living in on near them and they get up on trains more than id like too,i just dont like sum of the ones posted.i cant say i love streaks or the culture of streaks but i guess its cool.i like bathroom graf so this is cool,kinda similar

Originally posted by MR BANOS:

Yes well all you graff history heads read this...

Arthur Stace live n direct sydney styles...

Arthur Stace was uneducated, an ex-petty criminal, ex-metho drinking, ex-gambling hobo who found Jesus as Saviour and friend in 1930. He regained his self-respect and found steady employment. Later, he heard the fire 'n' brimstone preacher, John Ridley, declare, 'I wish I could shout "Eternity" through all the streets of Sydney.' To Stace it was a powerful call from God.

Although he could hardly write his name, he immediately found he could write the word 'Eternity' in chalk on the pavement. From 5am to 10am every morning he would go wherever God led him and chalk Eternity on sidewalks every 100 metres in two feet wide copperplate.

For 37 years Sydneysiders were mystified and challenged regarding their life and future by the message left by the man his pastor dubbed 'Mr. Eternity.'

Arthur Stace died in '67 at age 83. His name has been mostly forgotten but heaven's annals record the lives influenced by this unassuming man. You too have an important role to play this century in affecting the world around you. It doesn't matter what it is or if people forget your name. Take God-given opportunities and leave your mark in life.

hahahhaha that was funny..............

that was a joke right?

That last set of streaks is so doooooooope

http://image.pbase.com/u/burningamerica/upload/52039.18.jpg'>

http://image.pbase.com/u/burningamerica/upload/52038.17.jpg'>

http://image.pbase.com/u/burningamerica/upload/52037.16.jpg'>

http://image.pbase.com/u/burningamerica/upload/49528.streak203%5fnew.jpg'>

heres a few more. now everyone else contribute. lets keep this thread going. for more check out the site listed above.

just someone else>yes i am. and i think i know who you are.

Archived