south bay area cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thedrunkman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

damn.drunkman.u hella travel.ive been to most of those places.i cant believe u have a pic of that wierd lookin veks....i didnt think hardly anyone had a pic of that.and those santa cruz pics are cool too.is that tase and dots bus in san jose?.put some more flix on here.i wil try and put some on here soon.im ghost

dont act hard u look like steve urkle

Originally posted by crab apple

silly bitch you ant no king you or your fagget ass lover.alot of people would think they were up if they had more then one fag written the same fagget ass name.and hacking that dekal and linen them ia mdk tags on 101 thats funny.how were those tags by your trayler park.lovem right.and tell your boy friend to stop email'n me untill he grows some balls and tells me where he wants to try to set me up at.''i'm strapped''nigga please.im going to fix your fucked up teeth.hahahahahhaa.tell your sister i said hi

well b4 u start talkin shit u better put in some work one way or another

cuz i know ur nerdy ass aint got no strap. go back to sac and hide out with ur glasses. nigga please you can get ur teeth kracked

yes i will hit a man with glasses

Guest jansport

Re: dont act hard u look like steve urkle

Originally posted by teefkrakr

well b4 u start talkin shit u better put in some work one way or another

cuz i know ur nerdy ass aint got no strap. go back to sac and hide out with ur glasses. nigga please you can get ur teeth kracked

yes i will hit a man with glasses

I think everyone is waiting to catch you teeth kracker

it doesnt seem that anyone is running from your crew

make an appearance.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jack Meoff

i was expecting something better from flynt...

LIKE WHAT???? WHAT DID YOU REALY EXPECT FROM THIS GUY........THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN A GROW MAN WHO HAS BEEN DOIN GRAFFITTI FOR YEARS AND STILL SUCKS. AND STILL DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE REAL MONEY...........WHAT A JOKE........ WHEN YALL THINK YOUR READY.... HOLLA......... YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND US........TELL YOUR UNCLE HELLO...... SINCERLY. MURDER DEATH KILLLLL......

DOPE FLIKS.....

THESE ARE SOME REAL SAN JOSE FLIKS....SOME SHIT YOU NEW TOYS CANT FUCK WITH NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO ACT.....ALL THESE NEW PUNKS TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY RUN SHIT BUT THEY DONT.......CUTTY TCF TAGS, DEVOUR, AWDS CREW, AVENUE, DAMET, BEVR, EVER, TEACH, ZEN, STRAIT OGEEZ OF THE SOUTH BAY...BUMP THIS SHIT BACK TO THE TOP...ILL PUT SUM MORE FLIKS UP AS WELL, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY CAN FUCK WITH NGUYENS......ARE YOU FROM THE NORTH SIDE??

Archived