south bay area cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thedrunkman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, memories... totally forgot how much puzl and mr left got up... cant forget teacher either.

ive got tons of CLEAR san jose pictures, but my webspace has expired so im currently hostless... this freephoto thing doesnt seem to be too reliable, either.

yea... jigga . that gus looks kinda fresh. i heard he has a mongolian...i like those jenos shots too.... i saw that erupto and ewso freight recently it looked hella nice...that kine holly roller is crazy too.. the jenos on the truck by the trees looks good in person. i saw it the other day.. holmesslice............ nice apel too... i see his boxcars once in awhile.. that wars looks like someone else did it......its still kool keith chief... im bored...<------- anyways i got a headache...

Guest thedrunkman

nice flicks uncle dick.....the pictures from the mclaughlin legals are tight....i remember that shit....hella long ago.....and the ch. 11 and walls of fame flicks.....those are tight too.....post some more of that old shit from those places...im sure a lot of people would jock that....

dope grime too, wasnt there another fresh one right next to it? .... that channel 11 grime shit was unfadable.... i never see anything by him in magazines thats even in the same league as all those pieces he was doin in 97 at sj bridges, the other shits cool or whatever, but they cant fuck with those big ass clean consistant-letter wildstyles he was pulling off.

i dont got that one next to grime...but i do remember there being adope piece next to it...ill dig around and look for it....my boy is bringin over a 5 inch stack of 93-98 sj fliks....so ill be at work for a minute with more fliks to post..........

got flix?

anyone got ol school walls of fame flix. i wanna see the Text and Dem from Sacramento production and i forgot who it was but some Kansas City boys came to the spot and did a nice production, alladin and Gaze production and cant forget all the dope Mes shit. Bring it back:idea:

Guest Ted Wakowski

One for that nukka Jenos. Feelin the flicks ... the South Bay is hot. More Evict fliks! ... kid's a trooper.

holy shit.... i havent seen those old mc.g .. legals for a minute.... probably since i saw forces flicks..haaha... i always liked that smog.. never saw that veks.... it still looks cool though.. i saw a fresh ass veks tunnel the other day.... then we waked down to another tunnel kinda by it and 2 pitbulls started to chase us.... kinda sucked i wish i wouldve sprayed them with my bearmace...that ewso and hindu rock hopper looks nice,,... ive never seen that one..... some how im not sure how... but i have a flick of that mkoy... boxcar.. and it has stickers on it that say sbm... and some other stickers in black on it...i think someone sent it to me......... actually it is that one for sure...... i think...?? but yah plug is a madman... i would like to see more of his shit.. i saw him at mil***** walls with some other cholos. a long time ago he buffed this weird ass background in like red and some other colors then freestyled this white piece.... that shit was ill... i never flicked it tho.. i was broke at that time... now im a cash money millionare.. bling bling.. slangin mags for 2 bucks...i got my gator boots with my pimped out gucci suits.. aint got no job but i stay fly.... everythang in my mamma name... oops im sorry.. yah i liked to see the old school flicks... reminds me when i was a dork and didnt know anything about graff. i still am a dork. but thats not the point.anymore... im a grown ass man dogg..... yahhh im eating this ice cream right now called nutty waffle cone by ben and jerrys.. this shits amazing... i also got this diet pepsi.. i havent drank soda for like 3 months... but today i feel weird so i gotta drink it.. well maybe i should stop writing im sure all of u dont wanna hear me ramble on about my war stories... anymore.. oh yeah my feet dont itch anymore... fresh huh... no... ok... i gotta get a life... ill be back... babycakes.. cutie pie.. honey bunches of oats... home run pie (vanilla)... sweet tart... sweet heart.. the love of my life... .

she get it from her mama priscilla<-------------

them new punk ass kids dont know shit bouht thouse walls.them walls were burning backin that shit.i got cought with spiret in 98 at that spot.that same week i got cought two other times.and the sheriff at horse shoe beat my ass on the light rail for holdin the light rail door open for isuzue.melt couldent say shit but watch .i took it and got releast.fuck you punk ass faggets that cant take a beat down.look for old flicks in the next clout.love sick and shef are dumpin hella flicks on me ...fucked up .esj born and rased.eye ay,my doggs kill.niggas know

Archived