south bay area cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thedrunkman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its break time.im fucked up .been grindin all day long.fuck paint.clock $'s.anyone has something to say,dont tell me over this shit you know me iknow you get it off your chest.got bit by the king cobra an corona.SUCK MY DICK YOU YOU AND YOU.AND HACK MY SHIT.THIS SHIT IS GAY.FUCMVMOINVBNGK;JFB NJBNJJJJNV BZ[[[[[[[[TRY TO MAKE CENTS OF THIS THEN TELL ME YOU WASTED YOUR TIME.NOTING UNDER A BILL.DRUNK AN SO WHAT.SMELL MY HAIRY ASS.LOVE,

KALI DE.

Guest thedrunkman

damn....atc...i remember them...above the competition....they used to paint under brahnam all the time....bust one(atc) was one i remember...that shit was tight.....i would like to see some of those flicks...i came across a tunnel the other day with an old ass left throw and he did hella atc tags..........wierd huh....that shit is old.....cutty shit....i think he still has a left atc tag running at de anza too...

but yeah....anyways....tight flicks again.....i have a picture of a few of those mes's...back in the walls of fame's last days....seeing these flicks makes me remember how tight san joser used to be.....i miss those days....ill post some more soon....

ASIAN PERSUASION

JENOZ LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAT, WHAAAAAT!!

I HEARD HE LIKES TO LICK FEET! UNNUNO THATS JUST WHAT I HEARD FROM TUNA SPROUT NUKKA. EHH JAY? WEE GUNNA GO TO THA FEEER? HELLA BABY MAMMA'S!!hahahaa.....BIG BUMP FOR CALI E...

IT AINT NUTHEN TO AH...................... TOOTHLESS ORIENTAL....:D :king:

Re: Re: got flix?

Originally posted by chester copperpot

i dont remember a production, but krie from kansas city painted a piece there, maybe there were more that got gone over? i think it had a blue rolled out background, with misty clouds.

the text dem was cool, also text and paya did some cool pieces at the jungle in late 95..... i got flix of all that stuff but i dont have a scanner...

anyone got the zuke atc made out of pipes at channel 11? it was dope as fuck, pretty abstract.. thats probably my favorite channel 11 piece ever............

Channel 11 hmmm...i like the idiot dotted with the manhole his 3d was fresh. grime, shae, bles did some dope shit to. i went down to the spot a couple of months ago it was fucken dead

UNCLE DICK LOVES FISH STICKS!!!

IT AINT NUTHEN TO A BALLER.......HEY MAYN WHERE THAT LITLE

SB NUKKA AT? I HEARD ABOUT HIS JAW DROPIN WHEN HIS GIRL TOLD HIM THAT MY DICK WAS A BIGGEN! SLINDER, SLY AND FLY...SO IN TOUCH...SHE SAID SHE LIKED MY COUNTRY SLANG. I TOLD HER SHE A DAM LIE.........LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAT,WHAAAAAAT.........

THE POLICE BUSTED ME AND MANOLY DOING THE DAM THING AGAIN.

DAM ESSJ POLICE.FUCKEN UP THE CREASE IN MY DICKIES.WHAAAAAAATTT!! CRAB APPLE?HALLA......

Guest thedrunkman

dope flix drunkman..... i like that veks its funny... i like to see the old school shit... the font is fresh. i got a nice picture of him busting a move in front of that piece... i think font goes to the groove every weekend and i heard he goes to the body shop.. i like that zen and the depo.. there cool...... king 157 summer time bombing 92 ..... is that really from 92? i went to that tunnel a few days ago ... thats cool if it is 10 years strong..... u should post that cure tunnel kinda by there... that cure is funky fresh.. maybe ill post it if i take my meds.... i got a headache and i got sunburned today..... i wish the saddle rack was still open so i could go there with some lucky cholas..... but instead im gonna go to del taco... and eat hella tacos and get sick...

gator boots with the pimped out gucci suits... aint got no job but i stay fly.......... ya heard.. i like how u can see that fear tag above that font..

i wish i had more old school flicks like u guys... but all that shit is way before my prime... i saw some of that shit... but i was a cholo back then... so didnt care.... i did see hella.... hella puzl and left shit everywhere... back in the day when i used to just travel, i wasnt really into painting or anything i just saw graffiti and read it... i was just lookin at the nace freight..and i realized how fresh it was..... anyways i gotta go handle biznass... ill be black.<---

Guest thedrunkman

nice flicks,...i just went to the place where that evict is the other day.....hadnt been there in a while....i think i got poison oak on my arm over by the gate......fuck......ive seen that grab in santa cruz too.....anyways....good post.....

Archived