south bay area cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thedrunkman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dontworrieaboutit
Originally posted by willy.wonka

anybody got pics of oakland yards?

yes i do, hit me up on the email tip.

dont click on those links above.. they aint shit... anyways fuck this its too late and i dont have enough patience to kick it here and post.... i got A.D.D. i cant just sit here for hours doing nothing.. i have to take my meds and go to bed right now ... paxil..... i gota headache too... today was a boring boring day...the only good thing is i dont have diarrhea anymore.. fuck it im gonna watch bill nye the science guy now.. maybe tomorrow morning ill watch dora the explorer...then crocodile hunter.. after that ill go to red lobster.. then go golfing.. cuz baby im a thug.... oh yah whatever happened to after hours mag???? i havent seen anything since the little color one...with the cans.in the swamp with the trees cover?? any new ones out yet?? .. well..... atleast my athletes feet went away..gotta go now my moms yelling at me.

Guest CRone
Originally posted by priscilla119

dont click on those links above.. they aint shit... anyways fuck this its too late and i dont have enough patience to kick it here and post.... i got A.D.D. i cant just sit here for hours doing nothing.. i have to take my meds and go to bed right now ... paxil..... i gota headache too... today was a boring boring day...the only good thing is i dont have diarrhea anymore.. fuck it im gonna watch bill nye the science guy now.. maybe tomorrow morning ill watch dora the explorer...then crocodile hunter.. after that ill go to red lobster.. then go golfing.. cuz baby im a thug.... oh yah whatever happened to after hours mag???? i havent seen anything since the little color one...with the cans.in the swamp with the trees cover?? any new ones out yet?? .. well..... atleast my athletes feet went away..gotta go now my moms yelling at me.

i feel you man, i got ADHD. hardcore shit, smoke some pot. works for me.

dirk diggler hahaha whats up fool... what the hell u doin on here bro..

havent talked to u fools for awhile... anyways.. i just got home.... but i havent eaten for 2 days so im tired and sick....so i think im gonna go now... and my feet really really smell. i havent changed my clothes for 6 days... but im a thug so who cares.... gotta go eat salad now because i am a vegetarian.. maybe some bread.. fuuuckkkkkkkkk

oh yah that oze flick is crazy hella old...... i think i saw it in forces first magazine...i like that dole... good shit drunkman... hey drunkman do u wanna make love to me??? i meen maybe we can get together sometime and just cuddle... just think about it alright .. because ill let u hold my pocket.. we can watch youve got mail together??? jk fool.. im bored with a headache.. thats a cool erupto too, i dont think ive ever seen that tunnel...maybe???

Guest thedrunkman

sorry...a lot of my flicks are getting erased...does anyone know a good site where the flicks dont get erased after just a few days...fuck...

Guest toyeraser

fuck. that didn't work. damnit how do i post flicks on this bitch. its 3 in the morning and i'm bored.

silly bitch you ant no king you or your fagget ass lover.alot of people would think they were up if they had more then one fag written the same fagget ass name.and hacking that dekal and linen them ia mdk tags on 101 thats funny.how were those tags by your trayler park.lovem right.and tell your boy friend to stop email'n me untill he grows some balls and tells me where he wants to try to set me up at.''i'm strapped''nigga please.im going to fix your fucked up teeth.hahahahahhaa.tell your sister i said hi

Guest Ted Wakowski

Drop some old Kefr or Clown fliks from Santa Cruz if you have any ... or some dope bombing!

Archived