just out of curiosity

blame

i read the thread titled "iam a member" and would like to know if anyone knows exactly whats the difference between rookie member, elite etc

does it give you any privelages, any form of power or authority, if not then why do people even pay attension to the shit????

and when you log on it askes you to name the person who refered you to the site....does that person receive any priveleges

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

basically it tells you who posts most, translated: people who don't have lives and post here too much, or who have been here for a long ass time. higher rankings are higher postings usually. i think crew is something relating to moderators though.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by serpent of the light

basically it tells you who posts most, translated: people who don't have lives and post here too much, or who have been here for a long ass time. higher rankings are higher postings usually. i think crew is something relating to moderators though.

i think your just jelous of the chicken sourdough jacks......:crazy:

yes rage, i do

"basically it tells you who posts most, translated: people who don't have lives"

um, if i may, actually there are quite a few of us professional 9-5ers, who have jobs that require us to be on the net...and thus provide us with ample killing time to peruse around the boards....

is just a fucking lable why are people so intrigued by it...just another reason i should get a new name...

Originally posted by amItoolate?

after i became a junior member my sexual stamina skyrocketed

Good looking out there buddy.

i think i remember somewhat how it went..

.....actually i dont, but i do remember im at the point where i get blowjobs for free now, so rookies and junior members please step up.

Blow jobs for everyone..

(im in the library right now, and this lady next to me is just staring at what im writing, i hope she reads this, cause im gonna fuck her in the ear.:D )

Archived