Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PE5KYG5C

TRAIN OUTLINES

OK, I'VE DUG AROUND IN ALL THE THREADS, SEARCHED AND EVERYTHING... AND I CANT REMEMBER ON WHAT WEBSITE WAS IT THAT THEY HAD TRAIN OUTLINES... SORT OF LIKE BLUEPRINTS EVEN, OF WHOLE CARS, AND I WAS LOOKIN FOR SOME, IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, I'D APRECIATE IT, AND IF U HAVE EM, JUST E-MAIL ME THANX ALOT.

Score another thread asking for these pictures, now my day is complete!!!!

I don't get why people get so upset about threads, just don't read them, let alone take the time to post in them...

why...

why would you want to draw on something that looks like a fr8? sketch that shit out on plain paper damn its just some silly lines behind your peice.....oh well i am already over it

does anyone have the oldschool Redbird outlines that you used to be able to get in a bound sketchbook? I've never been able to find a proper copy to print out and use. not the technical one you can find on nycsubway.org , the one thats been around forever.

If you are a decent artist you should be able to draw your own, if not please refrain from painting freights. Thank you!

I am traveling to Istanbul alone in May. I was planning to depart by train to Sofia, Belgrade, etc. An earlier post on this forum suggested that the train from Istanbul to Sofia is dangerous, but there was no reply. Anyone have any info?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now