Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
enime

WHO IS PERSO???

i wanted to know who he is and if i could meet him or some thing cause im from dover nh and i see his shit every where. if any one knows him talk back. around here hes a wonder

the chances of anyone knowing this dude are very very very slim. and the chances of anyone setting you up with him are about 100 times worse. do you have any concept that the internet is huge?

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

the chances of anyone knowing this dude are very very very slim. and the chances of anyone setting you up with him are about 100 times worse. do you have any concept that the internet is huge?

thats why meeting people is easy. if the internet was small you would never ever find anyone (your looking for)

12oz prophet gets a thumbs up...thanx for dealing with me through out the many user names ive had....

no way, no cops or any of that shit, we really would like to know who he is every spot we see hes their, we were just wondering if he lived around here or somethin

Guest risy

lol

shoulda ben like this

WaZzUp homies, wonderin if anyone knew pergo word up, i've been chillin in the crib with the gs and wonderin if we could catch that foo when he was graffitiing so we could saprise him Ya know??? keep it real gs.

puppet pleeze.

Re: lol

Originally posted by risy

shoulda ben like this

WaZzUp homies, wonderin if anyone knew pergo word up, i've been chillin in the crib with the gs and wonderin if we could catch that foo when he was graffitiing so we could saprise him Ya know??? keep it real gs.

puppet pleeze.

wtf?

Guest sneak

puppet pleeze?????

care to explain urself?

also the chancs of this gu postng again....slim to none

Originally posted by NILE

no way, no cops or any of that shit, we really would like to know who he is every spot we see hes their, we were just wondering if he lived around here or somethin

i'm not calling you a cop, this is just the kind of thread that gets a lot of "yer a cop" comments...:o

Re: lol

Originally posted by risy

shoulda ben like this

puppet pleeze.

please keep puting "puppet pleeze" in every post. You sound so much cool when you do...................and.......................................your dumb.

CAPS

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this