Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AREANKAY

krylon info

got a question i went on the krylon site today i havent been to it in some time i noticed they have 2 new colors orchord green and voctorian blue i belive ,now i dont nkow if these have been out for a while or what but when they make new colors like this does it mean they could be discontinueing a few of the other colors if so how would one go about finding out when krylon is discountinuing colors is there a site or a way to obtain the info or does it just eventully get relized you cant find the color anymore?

yes, both are realativly new.. the most recent krylon color chart I have is from 1999, and they arent listed there, so they are new since then, although they tend to be a little harder to find. I havent seen them at major hardware/home improvement stores. It seems to be the kind of color that you have to go to an arts and crafts store to get.

as for recently discontinued krylon colors, I think its just salmon and terracotta... discontinued sometime after 99.. oh, teal blue too.

dont hold me to that, I could be wrong

www.rustmagic.com a most in informative site about paint, and the collection there of

yahoo groups: contains lead <---- if you want to be a hardcore collector, this is where you need to be

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this