Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sitka/xxxxx

an idea!

please, please....do not hit up spots around the train yards! this means switch boxes, cement pads, bridges directly near a train lay-up.

All this is doing is making the local authorities aware that the grafitti is for sure being done at that certain lay-up. If you leave the area clean...they have no way of knowing where the trains got hit. keep your spots cool!

yes many people know this its and been said before. it is in the yard safety thread(i think) that is stickied at the top. good looking out though.

Guest im not witty

another idea, dont make threads covering things that have been covered a million times and then sticky-ed for good measure.

Originally posted by im not witty

another idea, dont make threads covering things that have been covered a million times and then sticky-ed for good measure.

cut him a break fella. looks like this was posted with good intentions.

Yes, this is basic stuff but so many dimwits are screwing around these days that it's info worth repeating. All the stuff I had on this is not in Yard Safety but a thread called Keeping Spots Chill, which I can't find at the moment.

Guest im not witty

yea im sorry, i just couldnt resist opening with "another idea"

at least he wasnt making a thread encouraging everyone to crush chill spots. i withdraw my remark, may it please the court