here's an AWESOME sketch

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

ok it's monday night i'm gonna do it tomorrow at a secret location. i should have the flix by the day after tomorrow.

flix coming soon. i wasn't able to rack all the paint i wanted to today, so i'll have to postpone it until tomorrow.

Guest iced out mocha

seeking your shit better be illegal too. and now im in on this shit too. i wanna do an awesome piece just to show you both how unawesome you are and how AWESOME i am. i am way more awesome than both of you. and i will pose naked in front of the awesome piece just so you can get a glimpse of my AWESOME piece. hehe. i know poop is tellin the truth cause today he was throwin mad AWESOME mop tags down for the reals. Actually im out cause im not that awesome. I am sexy though. anyone wanna do a sexy battle? hahahahah

alright well i did the piece last night, but i probably won't be able to post the flix on here for a couple day cause i'm going out of town.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

aeon you're fucking annoying. im not batteling your monkey ugly train painting ass, im batteling your boy. go find someone else to play with.

god i was jokin you sad sad association whore. go battle mukis hes gonna kill your ass. hes awesome. not you.

ask mopius, he's suppposed to post them today. i still haven't seen my piece in the daytime, so i'm kinda worried that it's really sloppy but hey this is just for fun so whatever

Archived